Chapter 3- Here we go again

The sound of Ally's alarm woke her up the next morning. She stretched her hand reaching the alarm clock to turn off the annoying sound. Still unable to open her eyes, she didn't even bother to check the time and quickly turned on her stomach to take the much needed 5 minute sleep.

"Ally!" she heard her name being called out. But the sound was a bit faded.

"Ally!" The voice called again. This time her senses were quite in place than before. She quickly removed the blanket off of her and checked the time. It was 7:45 already. Guess what? 5 minutes turned to half an hour.

"Just coming Mom!" she yelled back at her mother. Her mom must be busy making breakfast downstairs.

She quickly went straight to the bathroom and did her morning routine. As she was already running late she didn't bother to shampoo her hair. She quickly threw on a dark blue jeans and striped green and white top. Ally wasn't the type of girl who would wear make up at school.

She let her black hair down to dry naturally. She took a rubber band though, so she could tie her hair in a ponytail when they were completely dry.

Ally grabbed her backpack from the side of the bed and put on her green shoes. She rushed downstairs and checked the time again in her phone. It was 8:05. She breathed out in relief and sat herself down on the dining table. Her breakfast was already there. A nice bacon and cheese sandwich was just what she required to give her a fresh start. She gulped down the orange juice and told her mom that she was going.

"Have a nice day sweetie! I'll be home a little late tonight, got some extra work to do." Her mom informed her. Her mom worked in a bank. Her dad was a corporate lawyer so he was probably still sleeping. He usually went to work at around 9 owing to his late night work habits.

She nodded in approval, grabbed her car keys and went out. She grinned at her Chevy Malibu which she had got on her 17th birthday. Although it was an old car of her dad, she still loved it because her dad had completely restored it for her. It was now shiny silver in color. She hopped inside and revved the engine for the 15 minute ride to school.

McKenzie High was one of the best schools in her city. But it was filled with all types of students, ranging from super intelligent students to absolutely dumb ones. She went to get her schedule as soon as she was inside the school. When she came back she smiled at some familiar faces and continued to move towards her locker. Thank the lord she didn't see Cameron this early in the morning. The day was starting to look good.

She put all her books in the locker except the Chemistry one as it was her first class today.

"Hey!" she was greeted by a chirpy female voice.

"Hi!" she slammed her locker door and turned to talk to Haley.

Haley Simons was an old friend of her. They had studied together since kindergarten. She was in the cheerleader squad but she was not really the girly type. Hence, they got along together very well.

They glanced at each other's schedule and frowned when they discovered that they had only one class together today. Biology.

"Hey guys!" Becky said in a happy tone as she moved towards Ally and Haley. She quickly hugged both of them. Becky McGuire was new in the group. She had joined their school in sophomore year.

"How was summer?" Becky asked looking at both of them with a smile.

"Just the usual." Ally told them, not really interested in the conversation about summer break. It was always the same lazing around all day, eating and watching movies.

Becky nodded with a smile and turned to Haley hoping for a better answer.

Haley began her never ending talk about how great her summer was. She blabbered about her vacation in Australia. Haley's father was very rich, so she and her family mostly went abroad on vacations.  Ally wasn't really paying attention to the not so intriguing conversation going on as she was busy looking, scratch that, full on staring at Jake. He was standing in the hallway, leaning on his locker.

Jake was busy talking to his friends whilst putting things in his locker and then he started laughing. His laugh was one of the sweetest sounds to Ally's ears. She couldn't help but smile at him. He looked so adorable every time he laughed.

"You seem like you're going to rip his shirt off right now." Becky said looking in Ally's direction. Ally got out of her trance and blushed with embarrassment.

"Shut up." She shouted to both of her friends.

"Someone should really ask Jake Lerman out." Haley spoke nudging Ally. Her friends knew that was the only way to get Ally's attention. Mention Jake Lerman in a sentence.

Ally knew her friends were indirectly asking her to talk to Jake.

"I can't! I just can't go and say 'Hey Jake! Will you go out with me?'"

"No don't say that. At least go and say hi or something. Start from being friends." Becky said holding Ally by her shoulder.

"He doesn't even know my name. Why would he want to talk to me?" Ally said with a frown.

The bell rang and everyone started moving to their classes.

"Maybe you will have a class with him this year." Haley said hopefully.

They all walked together to go to their respective classes. Ally stopped when she reached her classroom.

"Oh how I hope so. See you, later." Ally let out sigh and waved them as her friends moved away to their own classes.

She was just moving inside the class through the door when someone bumped into her. She jerked forward and turned to look at him or her.

"Watch it." A male voice said behind her.

Her mouth fell open when she saw the 'someone' who had just pushed her. His expression changed from being annoyed to being amused when he saw Ally.

"Oh. Hey Parker!" Cameron said with a smug on his face.

Ugh! Here we go again.

----------------------------

A/N: Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment if you like. I know this is a bit boring, but this is just the start so I wanted to introduce some characters. I really hope you continue reading this and I am sorry for the long wait. The side is Ally's outfit for first day of school except the bow and earrings. Thanks and tell me what you think!