3.

"important to you?" He asked sitting down on my bed holding my hands I was standing in front of him looking at him "yea." I said he looked at the bedside table at the photo "oh I love that photo." He said "Every time I look at it I remember when we took it." I said "I just introduced you to what a selfie is and you insisted on always taking selfies." I said "well you're always so pretty." He said holding my hands "why are you always such a gentleman?" I asked "well I think because I was raised to treat women right and living now I have also seen just how strong women are." He said "so there is a plus to you being from a completely different era." I said "yea but this era is pretty amazing." He said "yea I mean it is probably better then a lot of the decades you missed." I said "well I'm still getting used to a lot of things." He said "and that is why you have me." I said smiling "I can help you understand things a little easier." I said "it also helps that you are an amazing person." He said "see this is why you are so much better then guys now." I said "and why is that?" He asked "well to start with you are a true gentleman." I said "you call me pretty or beautiful and an amazing person when most men now would say things like hot or would say something about my body. You actually care about personality." I said "why is it that women have had so many good improvements over the time when men have just become worse humans?" He asked "Believe me I have been asking the same question my whole life." I said "it's ridiculous that men don't respect women anymore." He said "well not all men are jerks there are some nice men out there but they are nothing compared to you." I said "I also love how confident you are." He said "believe me I am not confident." I said "yes you are you stand up for your beliefs and yourself." He said "Okay I may be confident compared to what you are used to but I am nothing compared to confidence now." I said "and a lot of my confidence is fake." I said "you're confident with me." He said "I'm comfortable and happy talking to you but I am not confident." I said "why aren't you confident with me?" He asked "because look at you. You are an amazing person, you are very attractive and you are a super hero. You could literally get anyone you want." I said "but what if I want you?" He asked making me blush "why would you? You could have so many people that are so much better than me." I said "better at what?" He asked I looked at him sighing "better looking, have a better personality, be better at talking to people, not be an emotional wreck half of the time." I said "maybe to someone else but to me you are the best looking, you have the best personality, you are great at talking to people around me and so what if you are an emotional wreck half the time it just means more chances for me to make you feel better." He said "ah why are you so freaking perfect?" I asked "I don't know I just am." He said smiling "don't you go getting all cocky on me." I said "I wouldn't dare." He said there was a knock at the door "come in." I said "Aunty Lily." Morgan said walking in "yea munchkin." I said looking at her "mommy told me to tell you that she is going to order food for dinner and to let her know what you want." She said "okay munchkin thanks. We'll be down in a minute." I said she left closing the door "she's so cute it melts my heart." I said "she really loves you." Bucky said "Yea I really love her. I've always loved kids." I said "I can tell." He said standing up still holding my hands "well especially when it's a kid that I know personally and care about." I said looking up at him he was looking at me "you have beautiful eyes." He said "well thank you so do you." I said "would it be rude of me to kiss you?" He asked "it would be rude of you to not kiss me." I said he lent down and our lips connected it was sweet and caring. I melted into the kiss wrapping my arms around his shoulders he wrapped his around my waist the kiss got more passionate. We soon pulled away catching our breaths "wow." I said our foreheads touching "that was amazing." He said "I have been waiting to do that for 5 years." I said "Well I mean I haven't kissed anyone since I went to war." He said "which time?" I asked we both chuckled "well if it means anything I think you are a great kisser." I said "so are you." I said "we should probably go downstairs before they order something weird." I said "yea." He said.

We walked downstairs holding hands "did you order?" I asked "yea you were taking to long we just decided to get pizza." Pepper said I could see her trying not to cry "hey I've got to talk to your mom upstairs for a little bit how about you show Bucky the Nintendo." I said to Morgan "okay she said standing up "have fun." I whispered to Bucky letting go of his hand Morgan took his hand and took him into the living room. "Come on let's go upstairs." I said to Pepper she walked upstairs I followed her. We went into my room she sat on the bed I sat next to her she started crying I just hugged her and let her cry onto my shoulder.

We were up there talking for a while when there was a knock on the door "hey sorry to interrupt but the pizza just got here and they need the payment." Bucky said "okay." I said "I'll go deal with it you come down whenever you're ready." I said to pepper standing up and leaving the room.