11.

"Bucky where are we going?" I asked as he dragged me down the street "the man at the desk said that it was just down the street here. Ah ha here it is." He said stopping in front of a shop I looked at it it was a nice jewellery store. "James." I said looking at him "I called Pepper this morning. I know that she is the closest thing you have left to your family so I told her that I proposed and that I wanted to get her approval because she's the closest thing left to Tony. She was ecstatic she wants to plan it. But I told her that I didn't know what ring to get you and she said that if I have already proposed to let you pick out the ring and she insisted that we use the card that she gave us." He said I had slight tears in my eyes "aw baby." I said hugging him. "I also realised that I can't exactly wear a ring on this." He said "they have silicone rings." I said "or we could put it on my tags." He said I looked at him with so much love "I love you so much." I said he smiled "I love you more doll." He said kissing me.

We went into the jewellery shop "hi there. How can I help you two today?" The older lady behind the counter asked "we are after an engagement ring." I said with a massive smile on my face she smiled at us "okay. Right this way." She said directing us to a section "is this for you?" She asked me "oh yea." I said "we just got engaged but we don't have a ring yet." I said "aw congratulations." She said "thank you." We said. I looked down at the rings in the cabinet "do you have any ideas like silver or gold stuff like that?" She asked "well uh do you have any like vintage inspired?" I asked "yea we have some in the back." She said "any particular era you're thinking?" She asked "ah like 30's or 40's." I said "I'll have a look." She said walking towards the back room "really?" Bucky asked looking at me "what? I actually really like those styles." I said the lady came back out "okay so I couldn't find anything that fits the 30's or 40's but I did find these two that are a bit more 20's but I think would really suit you." She said putting the boxes on the bench and opening them both.

I was instantly drawn to the second one

I was instantly drawn to the second one. I picked the box up "wow." I said "that is beautiful." I said "and I think we found our one." The lady said putting the other box on the bench behind her I smiled "that is really pretty." Bucky said "here. Let me look at your right hand." The lady said I held my right hand out for her she took the ring out "closest you get to seeing what it would look like without it being on your actual finger." She said sliding it on my right ring finger it was the perfect size. I looked at it in awe "safe to say that's the one." Bucky said she took the ring off putting it back in the box "so were you after wedding bands as well today darl?" She asked "yea. And with the wedding bands do you guys do uh engravings?" Bucky asked "yea we do but it costs extra." She said "yea that's fine." I said "okay so the bands are all pretty standard." She said pulling a tray out from the cabinet "I think that with the engagement ring a standard plain ring would be nice." She said "and then this one has a match. They are traditionally in the same metal so rose gold but you can get your one in whatever suits you." She said "I don't mind the rose gold. I think it's nice to match." Bucky said "you two are adorable." She said making me smile "thank you." I said we made sure that they fit by using our right hands thankfully so she didn't see Bucky's metal one. "okay so these three?" She asked "yep." I said "and then you want these two engraved?" She asked "yep." I said "do you want each other to know what it says or do you want to wait until the day?" She asked I glanced at Bucky "I think it would be really sweet and cute if we waited until the day. But I know what we're both like we're too impatient." He said making me laugh "well I can do them and then you can show each other." She said "okay. That sounds good." I said we wrote down what we wanted on paper. We paid for them and then she took them to get engraved. Bucky grabbed the little velvet box with the engagement ring in it. "I love you so much doll." He said opening the box "I love you too baby." I said he took the ring out I put my left hand out and he slid the ring on my finger "I can't wait to marry you." He said "neither can I." I said kissing him. We stood there looking at each other "you two are so adorable." The lady said coming back out we smiled "okay. We have two engraved wedding bands." She said sitting them on the bench we looked at each other and then picked up our ones. I looked inside my ring "Always my Doll." I said smiling "forever and always." Bucky said "aw." He said "you are so cute." I said with a massive smile on my face. "So are you." He said pecking my lips. We finished up and then left.

After 5 years (Bucky Barnes)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara