2.

"That is beautiful munchkin you are an artist." I said we were currently decorating cookies "it's daddy." Morgan said "well I think it looks just like him." Pepper said "I agree. What's your mom making?" I asked Morgan looked at hers "it's a blob." She said "no it's not it's iron man." Pepper said "I would have said hulk but okay." I said laughing "what about yours?" Pepper asked looking at mine "it's my munchkin." I said "it is amazing." Pepper said "that looks like me." Morgan said smiling. "Yea it does." I said.

"Pep where is Tony this time?" I asked sitting on the couch next to her "I don't know he's on a secret project. You know how he is." She said "yea I do." I said "did Morgan go to sleep?" She asked "yea she fell asleep pretty quickly." I said "she really loves you." She said "yea for some reason she does." I said "you would make a great mother." She said I sat there "hey it's okay you love him I know." She said "I just don't know if I would be able to find another person." I said "it's okay. No one is asking you to." She said "I never even got to kiss him." I said "we got to have one date but he is such a gentleman that he didn't kiss me on the first date." I said "he is the perfect guy. He is super handsome, strong, so sweet, from the era when men were gentlemen, he cares about me." I said "see I can't even talk about him in the past tense." I said tearing up she engulfed me in a hug "it's okay." She said "is it? It's been five years. I should have accepted it by now." I said "hey nobody is expecting you to accept anything okay." She said "I know it's just 5 years and I can't let go of him." I said "you never have to let go of him." She said.

"Go to bed you need sleep." Pepper said I nodded getting up from the couch "night." I said "night." She said. I walked upstairs and into my room closing the door and changing into one of his shirts I crawled into bed and fell asleep not long after.

I spent the next few days hanging out with Pepper and Morgan it was nice and made me feel a bit better.

"Hey hun I have to go help Tony with some stuff and I don't know when I'll be back you okay taking care of Morgan while I'm gone?" Pepper asked "yea absolutely I love spending time with my girl." I said "okay I'll call you when I'm on my way back." She said "okay no problem." I said she said goodbye to Morgan and left "want do you want to do Munchkin?" I asked "can we bake cookies?" She asked "absolutely." I said.

"Lily!" I heard from downstairs "hey stay here a moment baby." I said to Morgan "okay." She said focusing on the tv. I walked downstairs to see Happy and Pepper "hey guys." I said "I thought you were gonna call." I said I looked at them Pepper had tears in her eyes and Happy looked sad "what happened?" I asked "T-Tony and Nat." Pepper tried to say "what happened to them" I asked "they're dead." Happy said clearly trying not to cry "w-what? H-how?" I asked holding back tears "the secret project he was doing. It was time travel." Happy said "they went back and got the stones Nat sacrificed herself to get one of the stones and then Tony had to use the stones to kill Thanos from a different time." He said "what?" I asked "the power from the stones was too much for him and it killed him." Pepper said still crying I was crying "are you okay?" I asked her "not really. I'm just worried about telling Morgan." She said "we can leave that a little bit." I said hugging her.

"Okay I know it's a complete 180 from the mood at the moment but I know it will make us both feel better." Pepper said pulling away from the hug "something that will prove just how big Tony's heart was." She said taking my hand and leading me to the door "they got the stones to bring everyone back." She said opening the door I walked outside and saw Bucky walking towards me I fell down onto my knees covering my mouth with my hands crying "B-Bucky." I chocked out he came up to me kneeling down to me hugging me. We were like that for probably 10 minutes.

"okay will you two just come inside already." Happy said from the door we pulled away from the hug I looked at his face "hi." I said he smiled "hi." He said "come on up you get." He said helping me up holding my hand we walked inside "Aunty Lily why are you crying?" Morgan asked coming over to me as we walked in "oh munchkin I've just got a lot of emotions right now." I said picking her up holding her on my hip Bucky still holding my other hand "he looks like the person in your photo." Morgan said looking at Bucky I blushed "uh yea baby that's cause he is this is Bucky." I said "hi." Bucky said "I thought I wasn't going to get to meet him." Morgan said "that's what I thought as well but now you get to meet him." I said "Bucky this is Morgan Stark." I said looking at him "hi there Morgan." He said smiling at her "your arm is silver." She said looking at his arm "yea it's actually metal." Bucky said "can I touch it?" She asked "Absolutely." He said moving so that he was standing closer Morgan felt his arm "wow." She said "it's pretty cool isn't it?" I asked "yea." Morgan said "you know Aunty Lily has a photo of you two that she keeps next to her bed." Morgan said fiddling with my shirt "does she?" Bucky asked "and she wears shirts that were apparently yours to bed." She said "she says it's because you are important to her and it makes her feel better." She said "okay baby why don't we let them have some time alone." Pepper said walking over taking Morgan "oh um yea we'll be upstairs." I said taking Bucky upstairs and to my room still holding his hand.