The breakup

* 2 months later*
Bey's p.o.v
Bey's house
11:30 am
September 4th
Saturday

I stared at the picture on my phone of my girlfriend kissing another woman. I wasn't mad, i was hurt a bit but not angry. This ain't the first time she's done this but I don't think she knows that I know.

"Hey bey, wanna go out today?" She asked. I forgot she was coming over.

"No thanks Nicki, not today"

"Why not? We literally never go out in September. You know a week from today we got together 6 years ago?"

"Well we can go out next week I just don't feel like it today"

My son Jordan came limping in with his basketball in one hand. Although he broke one arm and leg he never stopped playing basketball. Soon he'll be back to playing properly again.

"Mom can we go to the park and shoot some hoops please?"

"Of course baby, I'll just get ready" he smiled and hopped out the room bouncing his ball.

"What so you can say yes to him but not to me?"

"Yes Nicki thats my son"

"Technically he's not" she mumbled.

"Nicki I don't have time for this, what do you want please?"

"I just want you to pay me a little attention, it's like every year on this day you just push me aside and forget I exist. Is it the anniversary of your mother's death or what?"

I guess I missed out the date of my mother's passing when I told her about my past but for those of y'all who forgot, yes it is today.

"Okay, you've taken it too far, I can't believe you really threw that in my face"

"Mommy" I heard Jordan whisper from the door. " it's okay, I don't wanna go to the park anymore"

"No baby it's okay, I'll take you, the doctor said the fresh air and the practice is good for you"

"Okay mommy, Thank you" I smiled at him, seeing how happy he was.

"Nicki can you please just leave and we'll talk about it some other time."

"You always say we'll talk another time, why can't we just talk now? It's like you don't love me anymore, it's like you don't want us together. You never have any time for me and you never do anything for me"

"That's bullshit and you know it. I never do anything for you but didn't I buy you that pink Lamborghini you wanted. I never have time for you but didn't I miss my job interview to go see you because you were feeling down. I don't love you but every year for your birthday I organise something special for you. I'm surprised you even remembered our anniversary this year."

"You always throw that shit in my face like change the record bitch"

I sighed and shook my head, I honestly don't have time for this, we need a break.

"Nicki just leave"

"Hmm I knew I had a reason to cheat on you, at least all them hoes give me what I want when I want it"

I sighed again, I'm not up for this today of all days. 

"Then maybe you should go be with them instead. I think it's time we break up. We've been dragging this relationship for too long and it's clearly not working. If you had to choose between me and your hoes then you might as well choose them because if you really loved me there wouldn't be any other choice. I'll send any stuff of yours over can you please leave now"