Nicki's birthday (part2)~ studio/restaurant

Once they arrived at their destination. Everyone was asleep. They didn't drink that much but they were tired.

The driver got out and opened the door for them. When he saw them all sleeping, he woke Nicki up first and told her to get everyone else up.

Once they where all up, they climbed out the limo and waited for the drivers instructions. Standing outside the huge building the driver led them inside.

He went up to the receptionist with everyone following him.

"Ms maraj and her friends have arrived"

"Okay thank you, I'll send some one down"

They walked over to a couch and he let them sit down.

"Okay, so I'm gonna leave y'all here. A new ride will come pick y'all up after. I hope you enjoy the rest of the day and happy birthday ms maraj"

"Thank you"

The driver left and some women came downstairs. She approached them with a warm welcoming smile.

"Hey y'all, I'm Amanda. Which one of y'all is the birthday girl?"

"I am" Nicki replied.

"Perfect! If y'all would like to follow me"

They all followed her upstairs to a recording studio.

"Make y'all selves comfortable and someone will be with y'all in minute" she let them in and left closing the door.

Everyone was looking around till cardi screamed making everyone look at her.

"What?! What's wrong?" Rihanna asked.

"Look!!!"

She pointed to the young money sign.

They all looked at what she was pointing at

"You don't think?" Kehlani started.

"Nah. It can't be" Nicki replied.

"Everything can be" they heard from behind them. They jumped and turned around only to be met with lil Wayne. They jaws fell to the floor not believing what was happening.