Nicki's birthday (part 3)~club

((Continued))

Kehlani was handed a golden envelope. She opened it and started reading out loud.

"Hello everyone, you must have now finished all 5 courses and got through all the songs and videos I have recorded. After this you are to follow one of the waitresses upstairs to change and get your makeup redone because I know y'all been crying 😂. Someone will help y'all dress as y'all will have a blindfold the whole time. You can take it off in your form of transport but it will be put right on once you get there. Enjoy ya selves.
xoxoxoxo
Hint hint: I go there every night😏😉

"Is that it?" Asked cardi

"Yep" kehlani replied flipping the card to see if there was anything else on it.

A waitress came over to their table and took them upstairs where there were multiple different rooms. They were led into the first one to get changed in the outfits that be had designed and made.

After they where all dolled up for the second time, they where escorted downstairs as someone guided them to the 3rd limo of the day.

Before they got in they took their blindfolds off and where once again in awe and disbelief.

They didn't know what their outfits looked like yet because they had these massive coats over them that they weren't allowed to take off.

After they got in Ashley was handed a golden envelope like the one kehlani had got

Hey y'all, I assume you are now in the limo on your way to you next location. Send me your location let's focus on communication cause I just need the ti- let me stop😂😂😂. I'm sorry anyways you're next clue is in the limo you just have to find it. No you are not allowed to see your out fits and if you try I have cameras in the limo so I'll see if you look or not.
Love y'all xoxoxoxo😘😘🖤🖤