Buckeyes vs Wolverines

The girl that had been thrown in a fair-skinned girl who possessed field-green eyes with platinum blonde hair that had been thrown into a braid that reached her hips and possessed the look of a seventeen-year-old teenager. On her body, she wore a blue jersey jacket over a plain white t-shirt with matching baby-blue shorts and sneakers. When Italy walked over to check on her, she barely gave a moment before storming out and the yelling resumed with the addition of America. Wanna know what they were yelling? So do I. 

The countries turned to look outside to see that the girl in blue was being held by America over his shoulder but even this wasn't enough to stop her from trying to attack another girl. The other girl was a teenager (though more 16 or thereabouts than the other) and blonde too but hers was more golden and resembled America's and it was tied up in a high ponytail that fell to her lower back and her eyes were chocolate in color. On her body, she wore a plain grayish-black coat with denim jeans and black work boots. "Michigan! Ohio! Calm the fuck down!" America cried as the two girls continued to lunge at one another. 

"BUT DAD!" the two girls whined at him, briefly pausing to do so.

"No buts! I swear to the good Lord, you both are just a bad as the Californias and Texas," America cried as he grasped the bridge of his nose.

"Oh come on dad, nobody is bad as those three," the girl with the ponytail said, very offended.

America sighed. "Come on, guys. I have enough problems without dealing with the two of you trying to start another war."

"What was that?" England asked hearing the last part. This caught the three Americans' attention and they turned their attention to the European country. "Also, who the bloody hell are you two?"

The two girls took a deep breath before dusting off their clothes which caused America to sigh in relief. Maybe if they spoke to the countries for a while, they would let go of their grudge against each other. Hopefully. Please, God. Just for a little while. America has enough problems without his daughters murdering each other and him having to bury their corpses in the backyard. Wow, that just got really dark there. 

"Well, I'm Ohio and my human is Shannon Jones," the state with green eyes and platinum braid told the gathered nations which caused America to sigh in relief. She didn't say anything about her sister, maybe there was something good about the other countries invading their spa- "And this wild animal is my 'sister' Michigan." Guess America thought too soon. Where did he go wrong with those two? Why couldn't they just get along for five minutes? Five is all he asks. Really was that so much? America grabbed his forehead and gently started to massage the oncoming headache threatening to break out. Who was he kidding? It was already there. 

"Who you calling wild animal!?" the girl that was called Michigan yelled at Ohio as she proceeded to try and lunge for her only for the American personification to catch before she could commence their constant battle. No wonder they sleep in separate wings of the Main House because if they didn't they'd probably burn down the house trying to prove their point to the other. 

"Well, I mean the mascot of that collection of meatheads you call a football team is the wolverine which is a disgusting, rabies-infested beast," Ohio said with a smirk and a shrug.

"Oh is that so!? Well, your sad excuse for a mascot is a fucking tree! At least wolverines are cool and they have the same name as a superhero while most people don't even know what a buckeye even is!" Michigan yelled back, their foreheads practically jamming into each other despite America's attempt to hold them off.

"Oh really? Well, I guess then you would have to fairly slow if you can't look it up in on Google. Then again I guess I can't blame you in the long run since your mother wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed," Ohio said with venom prominent on her tongue and at her statement, a pin could be dropped and the clink it would make could be heard.