Double Dakota

The countries somehow managed to catch up to America and the young black-haired state who were still trying to chase down the biker who seemed to not be listening or caring about their calls for him to stop. "Wambleeska!" America yelled again trying to get the biker's attention but it was no use though, the biker just kept riding on. They saw America openly groan before looking down at his son who was still holding a lasso and a large smile came to his face as he said, "Let yours pops show you how to swing a lasso," he said taking the lasso from ND and then twirling it high above his head before throwing it in front of him. Briefly, it flew through the air before the loop caught onto the motorcycle's handle, and with a great yank of a certain Yankee, the rope tightened instantly. America gave a great big smile and the state he had called ND gave a sigh of relief. However, the other state seeing the loop around his handlebar paused before turning around before trying to reverse his bike to break the rope or at least pull it out of his father's grasp so he could continue acting like a hooligan. 

The countries watched America nearly lose its grip on the rope by the sheer surprise of it. Quickly, he snapped out of his surprise and barely caught the end of the rope before digging his heels into the ground when the state continued to try and pull the rope away from him. "Wambleeska! Do you want to lose that damn bike?!" America yelled as he pulled against the biker and the motorbike.

"You have one too!" the muffled, barely audible voice of the biker, Wambleeska, said.

"Well...Yeah. But I don't run over other people, especially guests to our house," America came back with as he pulled the rope closer to his body.

"Wasn't it around breakfast, when you said, 'Kids, we have to deal with the European countries coming over to invade our home once again and judge if you guys are stable or not so be on your best behavior?'" Wambleeska said smugly which made America glare at the rider as the atmosphere became distinctly colder as several pairs of eyes, (mainly the Europeans who were not at all happy about their impromptu visit being called an invasion by America) landed on the irate American father. 

"W-well, I didn't use those...exact words," America said with a nervous smile first at the rider then at his fellow countries who were still in the process of plotting his multiple deaths. "...Oh don't look at me like that. You guys always like to get digs in at me!" America defended himself before feeling a tug at the rope by the biker who the countries looked over to see was trying to make a dash away due to his dad's distraction. 

It almost worked the rope managed to slip from America's grasp as the revving of the bike became louder as he tried to take off the opposite direction as America is sent tumbling into the dirt from the unexpected force and some of the countries couldn't help but chuckle at this expense.

Humiliated, angry, and altogether not thrilled with the situation he had been put in, America was tired of these games. Wrapping the rope, around his hand and then fisting it, he stopped the bike dead in its tracks and the biker barely hanging on as he sent out an 'Oof' from the sheer force. America then stood to his feet and without another weird, then with the full amount of his strength, he yanked the rope back past his ear causing it to fall to the ground with the rider.

"What the heck, Pa?!" the rider said, as he pried his helmet off to reveal a boy that looked remarkably similar to the other state they just met with his black hair, brown almond-shaped eyes, and honey-colored skin. However, in comparison to the other state's plain clothing, this one wore a blue-striped shirt with red pants and a plain canvas bag slung over his shoulder, and a lot of black leather. Black leather jacket, black leather chaps, and black leather boots. Those poor cows.

"I told you that you weren't allowed to ride your bike after what happened last time," America said, grabbing the state up by the arm.

"You can't tell me what to do! It's a free country!" the boy shouted back.