The American Cryptid Society starring WA and AR

The countries immediately rushed to help the girl who seemed to be shaking a bit and with some of her limbs being...off. And by off, I mean they were bending in very unnatural ways.

"Oh my God! Washington! Are you alright!?" America cried as he grabbed the girl who was still obviously dazed and her head slumped backward. "Come on, kid! Talk to me!"

"I've...I've got..." the girl began.

"What?! What?! You've got what?!" America cried as his crystal-blue eyes looked terrified that the girl could be hurt.

"I've got..." she continued in a daze as her fingers twitched a bit, "to know."

"Sure. Whatever it is!? Just name it!" America worriedely said as he looked over the damage to his daughter.

"Got...got...got to know," she said between breaths as the countries began to genuinely worry if this girl did some real damage to herself. Sure, it probably wouldn't kill her since their species wasn't exactly too off completely but still, it was painful whenever they got beaten, shot, maimed, had their heads chopped off, beaten again, whipped...you know their lives are messed up when you think about.

Anyways back to the situation at hand.

"What is it!? What is it?!" America said, starting to shake with fear.

"I've got...I've got to know...is my coffee, okay?" Washington asked.

"Are you bloody serious?" England asked out loud before he realized what he said. 

"Excuse you," the girl said condescendingly. "That coffee is an ethically sourced, ultra vegan lungo with three shots of cinnamon and topped with soy whipped cream and chocolate sauce I ordered from Starbucks for $40. It's priceless."

"Didn't you just say you got it for $40?" Italy asked.

"And why would you spend $40 for a coffee?" England asked before he thought about the time he spent 200 euros on some rare tea. "Nevermind."

"So, it's not just a coffee and if I don't get it the next five minutes I will scream and when I scream, there will be storms and when they are storms there is lightning and thunder and I will ensure someone here gets the electrocuting end of it," the girl said in anger as she narrowed her bluish-gray eyes at the increasingly terrified countries. 

"Is this it, coffee bean?" America asked, holding a metal thermos to the state.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks," she said no longer angry but instead just kind of bored sounding as she took back her all-important coffee and then took a long drink as loud, sickening cracks began to fill the air, causing the countries to cringe at the sound of bones snapping back into place. The girl didn't seem to bother though as she continued to just drink her coffee without a care in the world until all her wounds were healed and her limbs were no longer pointing in the wrong direction allowing her to stand and the countries to finally take in the rest of the girl's appearance. Besides her tweenage and average height, the girl was fairly fair-skinned and had waist-length brown hair that was a mess of tangles and knots. On her body, she wore a heavy, green rain jacket even though it was rather sunny today, a pair of black denim shorts, a pair of brown rain boots on her feet, and over her shoulder was a tan canvas satchel that seemed to be stuffed full. 

"What? Do you want a picture of something?" she asked in an obviously annoyed tone as she stumbled to her feet before falling into her father's arms.

"Are you sure you're okay, coffee bean?" America asked with genuine concern for his daughter, however, the girl just pushed him away as she stood to her feet.

"Stop worrying about me. I'm fine," she said with venom dripping from her voice.

The countries looked over at America for his reaction. Was he just going to take that? "A-alright," he said as he stood up. So he did. Oh right. He's a pushover. "But how did you fall out of the treehouse?"