Questions

England was back in his hotel at the pub or 'bar' as the Yanks called it with a rum in his hand, already partially drunk. The moment he got back from Hell or the World Meeting, he grabbed a bottle of rum and was now trying to drink the entire event away with very little success as his mind still wandered back to the revelation of the day. America had children? The notion itself was simply bonkers. Not only that, they were states. How did that happen (Okay, he knew how it happened)? Where did they come from? Did they appear when they were still his colonies? America said they started to come into existence when they became too different to be personified by one nation and yet it still didn't make sense. Frankly, he still didn't believe what he saw actually happened. And yet, the girl who practically destroyed their meeting, from her laughter to her smile to her enthusiasm was all America's. So maybe the revelation wasn't that impossible? Still. Fifty? England would be hard pressed to think America could raise a pet rock, much less children. 

England threw back another drink of rum which burned his throat has the alcoholic beverage made its way down his esophagus. 'Ugh,' England thought. How was it that he could hold his liquor during his pirate years but couldn't now. He sighed as he head fell onto the wooden counter with the bartender rolling her eyes as she cleaned a cup. Pirate days. 18th century. 1700s. The Revolutionary War. The war where that ungrateful brat rebelled and turned in his thirteen colonies into his first thirteen states. Thirteen colonies. States. Kids. England sprang up. Even in his dazed state, he pondered about the thirteen. What do they think of him? Do they think he's a jerk like their father? Probably. Who knows what their father tells them and if they were around it's more likely they would. 

England rubbed his face as his field green eyes that became heavy with intoxication. As his eyes focused a bit, he saw a bottle of liquor with the picture of a Polynesian girl with long black hair, a grass skirt, and a flower crown of tropical flowers. It was a pretty image that reminded England of someone he knew quite well. This, someone, was Ka'iulani, the Kingdom of Hawai'i. They had met when her father and mother had begrudgingly asked him to teach their child how to be a European-style country and with much reluctance, agreed. She was a sweet if a somewhat awkward and naive girl but was a diligent student who took to Western customs like a moth to a flame, and within a few years became a fine young nation. After she had become a teenager, they had still kept in touch through letter and she attended quite a few of the balls held at his house. However, after the overthrow of her queen, Lili'uokalani, the letters became few and far between before disappearing altogether. England groaned a dunked another drink of rum in his body as his mind wandered to another thought. What had happened to Ka'iulani? He had always assumed that she had lost her physical form to America, but with the revelation of the states, was she still alive? Or was she replaced by another Hawai'i? 

'Bloody hell,' he muttered under his breath. He was far too drunk to be thinking like this. Maybe he'll find out when the little bugger lets them meet his...ugh...children.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Japan was drinking green tea in his hotel room, careful not to let a drop ruin the carpet. He, like the other countries, was quite shocked at the revelation that America was not only a father but a father to over fifty children. However, he refused to show it. It wasn't polite, especially with the obvious fact that America was extremely uncomfortable with revealing their existence. Taking another sip from his tea and gulping down the beverage, he turned his head towards the window that showed the busy streets of the American capital. The view brought back memories of the time when his people left for America's house. They mainly came to states such as California, Oregon, and Hawai'i. He remembers having visited them all. California was a truly unique experience from its sprawling beaches that seemed to span all the way to the sky to its towering redwoods that stood taller than some of the buildings in his country. He remembers the shining lights of Hollywood where actors and actresses lit up the silver screen and starry-eyed hopeful desperate for a chance to the hundreds of different people who walked on California's streets. As for Oregon, he had never seen more green in all his life. The way the sprawling blue mountains painted against the cerulean sky made Japan want to fall to his knees and draw the beautiful image before it passed. As for the last, Hawai'i had to have and continues to be his favorite. From it's green, lush mountains that cut the blue sky right down to its warm beaches where the blue runs across your feet before retreating. Yes truly beautiful.