Ch 7 THE BEST BOX EVER!

So storm was once again in the tardis, except she actually had something to do :O

Storm was crawling around in a tiny box she didnt fit inside, and it exploded. "CYRA MY BOX IS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD T^T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Storm yelled. Cyra then put on some sunglasses and squinted. " Then we must find the most amazing, butterific, amazical box ever."

"Your already inside the best box ever, it can travel through space and time." The Doctor said with a laugh. "But i want a cardboard box :(" Storm said sadly. "yea cardboard boxes are better" Cyra said as she poked the doctor in the face.

He put his hands on the wall as if covering the tardis's ears. "Dont say that to Sexy >:(" He said. "Doctor what does sexy mean?" Storm asked. "ill tell you when your older" Cyra said as she covered the doctors mouth. 

" Wait..... Nope. Thats not how life works" Cyra said as she jumped up on the control panel and started dancing. They went to some random world called Earth, and Storm jumped out and ran to some strangers house.

There was a box on the doorstep! She picked it up and ran back inside the tardis. "Aww i dont fit" Storm said as she put the box on her head. "speaking on picking stuff up, what happnes when you, P-p-pick up a penguin?" Storm asked as she walked into a wall with the box on her head.

"it fills your stomach" Cyra explained as she once again hit random buttons. "Can i drive for ONCE!" The doctor said as he took the box off storms head. "No w we must find the best box, so i can be a turtle!" Storm said happily. 

"Sexy is the best box, no questions asked" the doctor argued. Storm opened her mouth but shut it, knowing no quetions were to be asked. After a while of searching they found a box big enough, and Storm cut a head hole, and became a turtle. 

And Storm never found out what Sexy means, so she yelled it at a penguin, and hid inside her box. THE END.