ch 6 Genderbending

A Few Days Later.....

Storm was drinking orange juice in the corner when she realized no one else was in the room. "DOCTOR!!!!!!!! CYRA!!!!!!!!" She yelled. No one answered so she walked over to the control room, but tripped and spilled orange juice all over the panel.

"Codfish!" she yelped. "I'd better go back in time and stop myself :D" Storm said to herself, because normal awesome people who are better than aublox talk to themselves. She pressed a random button when sudden, EVERYTHING WENT BLACK AND EVERYONE DIED.

No wait wrong story, She just passed out, And in dimensions all around... space time?

Wolf: *about to punch a hunter in the face* *Poof!* HOLY SH** IM A GUY WHAT THE F***? *punches hunter* F***ing Storm.

Darkkly: *flirting* *POOF!* WTF IM A WOMAN! DAMMIT YOU STUPID WINGED σκύλα πρόσωπο!!!

Cyra: *drunk at a bar* *poof* Wow, i must *hic* be seriously *hic* drunk i look *hic* like a guy.

The Doctor: *poof* Ive been in worse situations......

Storm then woke up to all her friends crowding around her, but they looked diffrent. "hey did you guys get haircuts?" Storm asked. "No you *BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK*" Wolfboy? growled. "HOW IN HELLS NAME AM I SUPPSOED TO FLIRT WITH GIRLS WHO ARENT LESBIAN NOW! I HAVE TO GIVE TWENTY BUCKS TO JACK IF I LOSE THIS BET

Speaking of Harkness..... Nevermind, thats a terrible idea

"hmmm, OH OH I KNOW THIS ONE!" Storm said happily. "HOLY CHEESE MY VOICE IS SO DEEP D:" "it seems you've changed our sex" The Doctor said smartly. " HA YOU SAID THE S WORD!" Cyra laughed. "Not in that way >:("

" So... now what?" Storm asked. "i guess we go back to normal?" Wolfboy said while tilting his head. So Storm went back to the corner and tried to drink from his empty cup. Wolfboy started cursing at Cyra and they had a curse off,

Darkkly dissappeared, no one wants to know what he was doing.

EPIOLOGUE.

Storm spilled apple juice on the control panel and everything returned to normal. #Applesarebetterthanoranges.