pro-log

Once apon a time in a far away land, Storm: "I WAS BORN AND I WAS BOOTIFUL AND I MADE FRIENDS AND IT WAS AMAZING!!!" 

  Aublox: "I'm an orin too!"

  Storm Soren the last living Orin: "Shut up Aublox this isnt your story."

Anyways Storm met Cyra a half changling half enderman "Cyra: And all parts awesome!" STOP INTERUPTING ME FOR NOTCH'S SAKE!  And they became like, total besties!! 

So one day they found a police box- Storm: "A blue police box with fancy buttons :D." Ok screw this, it was the Tardis, and The Doctor pulleld them inside, (because there were like a bazillion daleks.) ,and they basically messed up his life, the end.

Storm: "With special guest stars- Darkkly the shadowman! or shadow woman!"

Darkkly: "Shadow man, thats why i get all the ladies."

Storm: "Captain Jack-"

Jack: "NOT SPARROW MY LAST NAME IS HARKNESS!!!! And hello to all you ladies reading this." *winks at all his fan girls* 

Darkkley: "Hey you little μαλάκα!"

Storm again: "The Master, and more!"

Cyra: "And its going to be as awesome as storm, but not me. Because if it was as awesome as me 3,000,000,000,000 galaxies would explode." *puts on realy cool shades*

WARNING: contains language in Latin, Roman, and Greek, so if you can understand them we're so sorry. And also referances to drunk people (namely Cyra)

Cyra:" I dont get *hic* drunk that *hic* often Derpy *hic* bird."

Youve been warned. i rated it pg 13 for a reason, because drunkness is a great reason.