Urgent Announcement for Help!!

First of all, I apologize to all readers who have been waiting for so long for the next chapter. This is unfortunately not a chapter, but a SOS call for emergency.

As I wrote in the very first chapter, I do not come from the countries that people call 'the western civilization'. So, I don't know the details that I should know to write this story. And I currently found out that online research does no help.

Chapter 16 is being written, and I have the photos all picked out since it is the wedding part.

I managed to write to the part where Elinya got to the alter, but the major block called 'wedding vows and what happens after the vows' slammed into my face....

I was reading all sorts of stories on wattpad and other platforms to do some research about the vows, but then I thought my writing might unconsciously follow what other authors wrote and it was not a manner to practically copy their original ideas.

Therefore, I am asking for my readers' help to please give me some advice or guidelines of how a wedding should turn out. 

Please please PLEASE comment if you have any idea on how I should write the vows and please tell me what happens after the couple says their vows.

Thank you for reading this long desperate plea for help!!