Chapter 7

After calling Dad, I managed to convince him to let me stay at Sam's tonight. He wasn't very happy about it, but his frustration for Bella made him forget about the whole 'I'm going to shoot you if you go out with my daughter' thing.

At Sam's place I showered and put on his T-shirt. He immediately hugged me and buried his face in the crooked part of my neck.

"I could have lost you..."

"Calm down, Sam. I'm here."

I patted his back a few times whispering sweet nothings in his ear. It did calm him down. He laughed as my stomach growled. I blushed.

"I forgot that you didn't eat dinner. I don't know if I have anything in the fridge though."

"I'm sure I can make something."

I searched his fridge to find eggs, ham, and butter. I also found some bread too.

"Toast?"

"I don't mind as long as it's you cooking."

"Sweet."

It was a simple ham-and-egg sandwich but I had some difficulty cooking because Sam was practically draped over my shoulders.

I somehow managed to make several sandwiches and we settled down on the couch. 

"So tell me. How did you find me?"

He sighed and pulled me closer. 

"At first I just wanted to meet you and went to your house. I found out that you went to Port Angeles and just ran when I smelled the leech,"

"Wait. Leech?"

"The Cullens. They're leeches. The Cold Ones."

Now it made sense. No wonder Sam hated them so much. I took a bite out of my sandwich and waved at him to continue.

"He said he was following Isabella and I just figured you would be with her. Then suddenly he growled, told me what was going on, and I had no choice but to join him in his stupid volvo."

Sam started to shake a little bit but I managed to calm him down again. I snuggled into him, getting as close as I can get. With all the warmth radiating off him, my eyes started to close.

I just made out Sam kissing my forehead, then I fell asleep.

===================================

Sorry for the short chapter guys...

Merry Christmas!!!!