Chapter 14 (2)

Very important notice at the bottom!!! Please read!!!!

=============================================

**Nobody's POV

While Elinya was cooking for Harry Clearwater's funeral fuming, Bella jumped on a plane with Alice to save her damsel in distress -Edward *cough cough*- who was trying to kill himself. 

"I hope you don't mind to the grand theft auto. We need to get to the tower quick."

"I don't. Why are they all wearing red?"

"Saint Marcus's day festival. Everyone wears red to celebrate."

Alice floored the gas pedal and the car shot forward at a dangerous speed. They sped through the alleys when the parade stopped them.

"Bella, you have 5 minutes. I can't go with you since he'll read my mind and hurry up exposing himself. You are the only one who can stop him. Now run!"

"Where?!"

"The clock tower!!"

Bella ran, tumbling through the fountain and pushing people out of the way. The cobblestones didn't help the uncoordinated and she found herself nearly toppling over. But she just got there on time and managed to push Edward into the shadows before he went all sparkly.

"Bella, what are you doing here? You are supposed to be dead!"

"I'm not, I was just cliff-jumping. I missed you Edward, I missed you."

They were about to leave when a deep voice sounded behind them.

"Master Aro wants you." (Felix)

"But I do not need your services."

"Do not try to disobey him, Cullen."

Both Felix and Edward crouched into a protective stance while Alice hid Bella behind her. Things were about to get nasty when a tinkling voice echoed out.

"You are taking too long Felix, Demetri. Master Aro wants him now. And I guess the girl comes with us."

A petit, blonde girl threw a long robe to Edward and they all started to follow her down the corridor. Bella wondered why, but no one really explained.

When they got to the reception, a woman gave them a curt nod.

"Is she...?" (Bella)

"Human" (Edward)

"Does she know...?"

"She wants to be" (Edward)

"And so she will be." (Felix)

"Or a snack." (Jane)

Right in front of a huge double door, a teenage boy walked up to Jane.

"Sister our master sent you to fetch one, and you come back with two and a half... Such a clever girl."

With that the door opened, revealing a raven haired man on a throne.

"Ah! So Bella is alive after all. I like happy endings, they are so rare. Felix, get my brothers from their wings. I don't think they would want to miss it."

Few minutes later two other kings made their way to the throne and got settled. Marcus looked at them with a bored expression while Caius was sneering at them. 

Aro held Edward's hand reading his memories. He was sad that he couldn't really do anything to make Edward a volturi guard this time but quite happy at the same time since he could see that Bella could be powerful if turned. 

But there was a slight problem. Aro saw a girl in Edward's memory. A girl who reminds people of clean white snow that just fell. She was kind and gentle, but she was proud and had a fiery temper in her at the same time. The girl -Elinya, they called her- was Bella's sister, and there was a chance that she could also have a great gift which he craved. A very sweet and enchanting girl, who didn't really get on with Bella. It wasn't her fault though, he could see that. He saw that Bella was the one holding grudges against her sister. 

And he didn't like it one bit.

He saw that she was mated to a shifter, but he respected anyone who has both wisdom and kindness. Not only that, she had some kind of aura that made everyone around her happy. Elinya was a remarkable girl and he very much wanted to meet her. 

"Just kill the girl Aro, and be done with it. She is a liability after all," Caius said, snapping Aro out of his long train of thoughts. 

"Wait!! Bella will be one of us, I've seen it."

Alice shouted, trying her best to save Bella. Aro grabbed her hand and saw her vision along with some other memories about Elinya. The more he read memories of her the more he liked her. The fact that her features resembled his sister Didyme also played a great role.

"Well, I guess you may go. But remember, we do not give second chances."

===========================================

Okay!! I was going to put up a notice here but it was getting too long I guess and it needs your opinion so I decided to publish the notice on the next chapter...

Please scroll to the next chapter for the notice it is super important!!!!