Chapter 5

"Master. Undertaker's here." Lucifer made me look up from the Fairy Tail manga I was reading. Damn, Natsu get beat up and THEN he goes all badass. Story of every shounen manga main character's life.

Sigh.

"Kay, I'm coming. Show him into the drawing room?" I said, and he nodded, leaving and closing the door silently as I stood. I shrugged out of the white dress I wore, putting a black one on.

"Time to do this." I muttered to myself, then swept out the room.

---_____________---

"Undertaker, we need to talk about Lukedonia." I began. He nodded with his ever present grin on his face and leaned in, interested.

"I killed two trecherous Clan Leaders, and I need you to find a replacement for one, while replacing the other." I said bluntly, and he froze for a second before his smile widened slightly and he nodded excitedly.

"Of course. I'm honoured, Kuroi-sama." he said, fidgeting in his chair. I rolled my eyes at him, amused, and nodded in return.

"It's fine; I wouldn't think of anyone else. Make sure your choice is a good one, kay?" I said, standing. He nodded.

"But... Why would you put me in charge of this?" he asked, and I grinned.

"Because your plans for a certian ship might be aided if I put you in charge of something." I said, and he tilted his head to the side, clueless. I giggled.

"You don't know? Well, you'll get it soon enough. Have fun." I said, offering him more cake. He took it quite happily, though with a confused look. Well, I only knew from his frown. Adorable as he was, it did get rather annoying that I couldn't see his eyes. Sometimes, I felt like cutting it myself.

Of course, I never would. He's too awesome as is.

One does not simply.

"So, that's it." I said, and he nodded.

"Thank you, Kuroi-sama." he said, and I nodded, waving a dismissive hand.

"No problem. If you have any problems being a Clan Leader like paperwork or handling the demons in general, jut ask Rozaria." I said, and he 'oh'ed, before bowing mockingly yet politely- something only he is capable of- and raising his hat to Ciel as he passed him in the hall.

Said blue clad midget gave me a confused look.

"He's a Clan Leader now." I said, and he nodded, understanding flitting onto his features.

Huh.

I actually didn't have a problem if I needed to explain everything, but it seems Sebastian must have told him.

"Sebastian?" he called, and said butler came immediately.

"Young Master?"

"I want something sweet." 

They bickered all the way to Ciel's office. I snickered as I saw an annoyed Sebastian going towards the kitchen after a few seconds.

 Oh, how I ship it.

--TIMESKIP--

"A resort...?" I asked, and Ciel nodded, and I grinned, jumping up from my bed. With shadow-y awesomeness, bags full of my clothes were next to me and I dashed past him out into the hallway and leapt down the stairs - literally.

"I'm in." I said, and Ciel shook his head at me, amused as he decended the stairs with much more grace. Psh. Who needs grace when you're awesome, anyway?

...

That's what I thought.

"I can tell." Ciel murmered, then all of a sudden, Finni, Mey-rin and Bard came rushing out with their own bags packed, grinning. I giggled at their excited faces.

"You guys ready?" I asked, and they all cheered.

"Yeah!" Finni said, fist pumping.

"Good; we're going traditional style." I said, and they tilted their heads at me.

"Traditional?" Mey-rin repeated, and I nodded.

"Yup. We're walking." I said, and their eyes widened as they froze, staring at me. Lucifer came up behind me and gently rested his fist on the back of my head as a sign of mild disapproval.

"What she means to say is that the two of us are walking, just because she feels like it. You three, Lord Phantomhive and Sebastian are going by carriage." he corrected, and I rolled my eyes.

"Killjoy." I muttered, making him chuckle.

"Say what you like, we can't have you giving everyone heart attacks. The resort is hours away, they'd never make that." he said as we left the trio to do as they pleased.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. When are we leaving?" I asked Sebastian, who looked to his master.

"Now." Ciel said, and I nodded with a mischevious grin.

"Sebastian, Lucifer?" I called for their attention and they turned towards me.

"Yes?"

"Hmm?"

"Who d'you think's gonna get there first, between the three of us?" I asked, and their smiles faded to smirks as they caught onto my hallenge.

"Ciel, I'm stealing your butler. We'll be nearby, but far enough that those three won't be able to see us." I said, and Ciel nodded carelessly.

"Just tell me who wins," he said. I nodded, before he pointed to his butler. "If you lose to him you're dead to me."

I laughed and nodded as he and his servants got into the carriage. Bard drove it far enough into the distance that we couldn't see it, but stil heard it. I took a deep breath, and there was silence as we stood still, doing nothing. Then I giggled.

"Go!'

____________________________

Sowwy this took so long, I'm terrible. I know T.T

Tell me whatcha think?

~Anna

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT