Chapter 1

Well hello there, citizens. 😋

This chappy being up so early is thanks to SaraLauren, Haxixus and beebat200 for all being so awesome as to read the last chapter of Book 3 in like .4 of a second after it was published.

Hope you like :3

__________________________

Undertaker? Undertaker! UNDERTAKER!" I called, more or less almost breaking the door of the shop down. Why? Of all people I had for a friend in this dimension, it had to be him?

Not to mention if someone (Lucifer) had told me I couldn't jump from one anime to another without some amount of side effects, I wouldn't have to be in this situation.

Yeah, you've guessed it; I've been moving from anime to anime too fast. I'm usually supposed to have at least a month or so between anime skipping, but I've been going back and forth.

After taking the zombies to Konoha, then back to their dimension, then going to Konoha again, and now here within a month, I've gotten a little...out of sorts.

I'm staring to wonder how I managed to not collapse. Granted, I felt fine until this trip, I figure it shouldn't have taken so long for me to feel the effects. Oh well.

Well, I'll say it again; if someone (Lucifer) had told me, I wouldn't be in this fluffing situation!

Said someone (Lucifer) has gone to see if he can get anything from Tsunade, concerning my recurring and unpredictable raging headaches. No doubt cause by me being overworked. Tsk.

"Open the doooooooooooooor." I said, and nothing happened.

"I'll tell your real name to the very next person I see on this street." the door...opened.

Screw you, Undertaker.

I stepped in, tucking a strand of my silver hair behind my ear. When I went in, I was greeted by a most odd sight; a-supposed-to-be-red-haired-but-now-brunette-Shinigami was wearing a dark butler suit. Dafuq?

"Ah, my little sister's come back from her long journey to the moon!" came the voice I missed so much. (Sarcasm. Lots of sarcasm) I cocked an eyebrow.

"Little sister? The moon?! You really gotta lay off the catnip." I said, and he suddenly popped out from a coffin behind me, grinning.

I grinned back, it was his signature 'I'm adorable but crazy and I can cut you' expression, as it had been dubbed by a guy on the street three days ago.

Okay, maybe it was night time.

And Undertaker might have been about to kill him for no reason whatsoever.

(Not that the poor guy was aware of this, at the time)

Coming back to the present, I noticed  the others in the shop. A dude with an eyepatch, a demon, a lady in red, an asian dude and the Shinigami. I tilted my head towards them.

"Who are they?" I asked, and he chuckled.

"These are my visitors." he replied, and I 'hmm'ed.

"Must be pretty desperate to be coming to you for something." I said, and he poked me.

"Aww, I'm hurt!" he said, and I grinned.

"Good. That's what I was aiming for." I replied, then went to the back of the shop, where I extended and hid my scythe.

Okay, before you ask, no. I am not in any way a newly dubbed Shinigami. I just have the scythe 'cause the head of the Shinigami people thingy thought it would look badass on me.