Chapter 1: The arrival...

I woke, in a grassy plain, unsure of where I am, how I got here and who I was. I waited for a while, lying on the dirty ground when a pig comes out of nowhere and oinks it nostrils in my ear. I dashed up from my dirt bed, from my surprise of the pig. At the same time, I was surprised, mostly from the surprise attack from the pig but it looked very weird.

Its body seemed to be in a blocky form, it looked like it was put together by building blocks and as it was put together it was given breath by the powerful and life giving deity Wrathbericus(or how others refer to her as Wiggy). She has the power to bring life to materials that lived not a life but a soulless emptiness of a hollow shell that had no purpose to anyone or anything. But Wiggy was not the only supernatural being of the Ather, there were many such as, Perathise (also known as Troy) the deity of hunting and the power to tame any beast of nature, he has as a companion three headed dog named Cercerus (or how Troy sees him as Fluffy), he has slain many beasts that seek to end a life of another with his Bow of Justice and he wields the well-known sword of the stone named The Excalibur which he sealed away in a stone to hault the arrival of the spawn of demons of the nether from overtaking the over world (until some guy named Arthur or whatever came and screwed stuff up a few thousand years later) Another deity named Rapier (also known as Ray) the all-powerful being of war, he has roamed the earth for many years and he has conquered armies, demolish civilizations, over throne many kings and slayed the undead back to dead that makes sense). The god of death Icarus (also known as Alex) he has been on this earth just as long as the other deities. He is the bringer of lost souls that were taken to either the Nether or the Ather. He is nor evil or good, but he has a good sense of humor and knows when to be serious at times, he also cares mostly for himself).

Wiggy’s POV

“Do you think he remembers anything?” I asked

“I don’t think so…”replied Troy, “He seems pretty dumbfounded, I think he is not the one we are looking for.”

“Nonsense I specifically chose him from many.” Said Ray

“Well that doesn’t say a lot since you are a real ass on…almost everything.” Troy replied, with a sneer on his face

“What did you say you worthless piece of cow dung!?” Ray shouted out “I can end your life in just a matter of seconds with ease!”

Troy replies, “I dare you to say that in my face, you empty sack of squid juice!”

As the two were about to set all Nether in the world with a war, Alex goes between them to breakup their pity fight. Alex sent Ray to one corner of the room, which he obeyed reluctantly and sent Troy to the other side, as he walked off he muttered something beneath his breath (which I will not repeat).

“Now that is taken care of back to our fabled protagonist…”I said

“I still don’t think he is worthy to be the one to save everyone from…” Troy didn’t finish for he was interrupted by Alex

“We must not speak of him, not here, not now…” Alex said with a worried face

“Fine but I must put him to the test before I say he is worthy to be the one.” Troy exclaimed as he vanished out of the room

“What is he planning?” I asked

 End of chapter one be sure to look out for more later on in the future, well cya!