Chapter 13

Yo ✌🏼

Third Person POV

(Y/N): "The one responsible for the death of The Original Satans and God is me."

Multiple gasps were heard through out the room.

Michael: "W-what!?"

Sirzech: "Y-you're the one who killed them!?"

(Y/N): "I did say that, didn't I? Est?"

Est: "You did."

???: "WHY!?"

A shocked and tearful Asia and Xenovia approach (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What do you mean 'why'?"

Asia: *tears in her eyes* "Why did you kill them!?"

(Y/N): "Simple. They trespassed in my territory to fight me. We fought. They lost. They died. Simple as that."

Xenovia: "You killed our leaders just because they intruded in your territory!? You were strong enough to win easily weren't you!?"

(Y/N): "I was."

Michael: "Then why? Why did you kill them?"

(Y/N): "If they had not known who they were going against, I wouldn't have killed them. But. They fully knew whose territory they were passing and they originally were going to try and use me as a catalyst to stop the war."

Sirzech: "What do you mean?"

Azazel: "It means that they tried to use the supreme being to stop the war. Whoever was able to fight against the King of Dragons for the longest time, would win."

Irina: "Then why did you kill them!?"

(Y/N): "Their pride blinded them from my rules."

Rias: "Rules. What rules?"

(Y/N): "One, whoever steps foot into my territory fully knowing whose it was, would be playing my game. Two, in my game, it's Kill or Be Killed."

Akeno: "You knew what would happen if you killed them, didn't you?"

(Y/N): "Of course I did. I just didn't care. You trespass my territory, you play my game. You win, you get to live while having achieved something many could only dream of doing. You lose, well why don't you ask your leaders that?"

(Y/N) then smirks which goes unnoticed.

(Y/N): "Before you all start blaming me, I want to tell you that the war was pathetic."

Serafall: "What do you mean?"

(Y/N): "I mean, a battle of PRIDE!? I have seen and taken part in many wars! All of them had a reason to start, being it a battle for resources, a battle of grudge or even a battle to conquer. But, out of all of that! Your leaders chose to fight just to prove that their race is BETTER!? And most willingly took part in it! I think it was better that they died!"

Azazel: "Well, he's not wrong."

Michael: "If you put it that way, then yes, the War was pointless."

(Y/N): "And look at what was the outcome! The Devils are near extinction. The Angels are on the brink of losing all of their power. The Fallen are divided. You gained nothing from this war! All it did was give birth to creatures like Kokabiel who want nothing but another war! Just so that they can prove that their race is better!"

The Faction leaders lower their heads in shame.

(Y/N): "But! If the war had not happened, and the Original Satans and God had not challenged me and died. There might have not been a chance for peace. You might have still been at war."