Chapter 3

(Also forgot to mention that (Y/N) also has the power Dragon's Tongue which allows him to speak in a language only dragons can understand, this can be done in person or telepathically.)

Est POV

I woke up to see peaceful sleeping (Y/N)'s face mere centimetres across from my face as I feel my blush forming.
Est: 'He looks so cute'
(Y/N) finally wakes up and looks at my red face. (Y/N) then looks worried a bit and connects his forehead with mine and my blush immediately darkens.

 (Y/N) then looks worried a bit and connects his forehead with mine and my blush immediately darkens

(Imagine Est blushing like that)

(Y/N): Are you sick, Est?
Me: No,no,no,I'mnotsickI'mperfectlyfine!! (No, no, no, I'm not sick I'm perfectly fine!!)
(Y/N): Alright then, get up now, I'll prepare breakfast for us.
Then he gets up from the bed and walks towards the kitchen leaving me flustered. I then gather my thoughts and go to the kitchen where (Y/N) is already making breakfast.

(Y/N) POV

Hmm, Why was Est's face red? Was she actually sick? Maybe I should make soup afterwards just to be safe. Well after that's done I'm going to have to explain her what we're going to do next. Nonetheless I hope the younger sister of the current Devil Lord can entertain me otherwise I am going to be very disappointed.

Smol Timeskip

(Y/N): How'd you like my cooking after so long, Est?
Est: It was very tasty.
(Y/N): Thank you, now that that's out of the way, I need to explain to you what we'll be doing.

And so (Y/N) explains Est everything that happened yesterday.

Est: Oh~ So that's why I felt a disturbance in my sleep.
(Y/N): Yeah, sorry about that, but we'll be going to the highschool that they go to.
Est: How? We won't be on their records, unless we could use mag- ohhhhhhhh.
(Y/N): Well then, seems like you're catching on, but we're only going to make the records for school not for the country, meaning our existence will only be known in the school, not anywhere else.
Est: But why? Don't we have to blend in?
(Y/N): We have to, but what fun is a game if you're not taking any risks?
Est: So you want them to find us.
(Y/N): Exactly. Now go wear your uniform, I already made the preparations to transfer into the school.
Est: Where is the uniform?
(Y/N): It's in the closet, and remember Est, I may have all of my strength but almost all of it is sealed and you're still recovering from hibernation so don't do anything rash, okay?
Est: Okay!

Timeskip

Alright we've reached the school, now let's see how many devils are in this area. But I have to say the uniform feels a bit excessive, I'm not fond of wearing the same outfit 5 days a week continuously, makes me want to shoot the person who implemented this rule. And based on the uniform, I wouldn't be surprised if all of the students in the school came from rich families.