Chapter 13

Clipping the leash on to Stitches collar and grabbed my bag. "Bye Aunt (A/n) I'm going to the school."

Before I could open the door Aunt (A/n) came around a corner with a bag. "Hold on (y/n) I want you to take this with you."

I looked at the bag cautiously. "What is it?"

Aunt (A/n) smiled. "Just some cookies I made for you and your team mates."

I smiled. "Oh thanks."

"You're welcome." She gave me a hug before letting me go. "You sure you don't want me to drive you?"

I smiled. "Yes I'm sure, besides Stitch needs his exorcise." With that me and Stitch head to the school.

{Time skip}

"Burrr, maybe next time we should except Aunt (a/n)'s offer to drive us."

Stitch game a small whine, before giving a small shake of his fur.

I chuckled. "I'll take that as you agree with me."

"Ah miss (l/n)."  I looked up to see (p/n). A smile appeared on his face. "I'm glad you could finally make it."

I smiled. "What are you doing out here (p/n)?"

"I'm just making sure you and the rest of your team get her safely." He smiled as he, lead me inside. "Since you are the last one, how about we get you and your pup out of the cold."

I followed him into the schools gym, to see everyone talking to each other. I looked around trying to find Shirou or Nae. "Well I guess I could talk to someone else, but who could I talk to..."

As I mumbled that, I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see Nae with two other girls. A smile formed on Nae's face. "You finally made it."

I smiled and went to say something, only to be interrupted by the two other girls noticing Stitch.

The girl with maroonish hair and a traditional styled hat bent down first to pet Stitch. "Well hello there."

The blonde haired girl smiled. "Is he yours?"

I smiled as I nodded. "Yeah, his name is Stitch." I chuckled at how happy Stitch was to getting petted.

"Well come on (y/n)."

I jumped as Nae tugged on my arm. "Where are we going."

Nae smiled. "To let you go get to know the rest of the team."

With that all three of the girls dragged me and Stitch around to get to know the rest of the team.

Atsuya's Pov
I sighed as I watched (y/n) talking with everyone from the team. " how can they be okay with her.."

"I see you are still complaning like a little brat about (y/n)."

I looked up at Someoka. "Im not being a brat about it, its just annoying how she gets whatever she wants."

Someoka looked at me with a cocked eyebrow. "How do you know she gets whatever she wants?"

I rolled my eyes. "It's obvious..I mean how else who she have gotten on the team.."

"You know you can be very stupid sometimes." I glared and opened my mouth to say something, but someoka had already walked off.