Chapter 4

I looked at Hiroto confused. "What do u mean?"

Without answering me he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the house.

"Hey where are we going?!" As I said that I was only ignored. I sighed and looked up to see us walking into a school. "a school? What are we doing h-"

I was interrupted by the sound of a soccer ball being kicked.

"Hiroto, your late.."

I looked over Hiroto's shoulders to see a Red haired boy, with blue eyes, and the captains band on his soccer uniform.

Hiroto sighed." It doesn't matter."

The red haired boy was about to say something until he saw me. " who's this Hiroto?"

Hiroto gave me a side glanced then walked past the red haired male. "She's our new team mate."

My eyes widened as I watched Hiroto walk off. "Wait...whats he mean?!"

The red haired male sighed but turned to me with a smile. "I'm Tatsuya Kiyama."

I smiled back. "(L/n) (y/n)."

As i said that I looked up to see the rest of the team behind Tatsuya.

Tatsuya turned to everyone. "And this is the team for Aliens Academy."

"nice to meet you all."

A boy with green hair in a ponytail stepped up. "Is she really joining the team Tatsuya?"

Tatsuya opened his mouth to say something only to be interrupted.

"Yes she is." We all looked over to see Hiroto with the Aliens Academy soccer uniform on.

"But first lets see how good she is." Everyone turned to look at a woman with greenish hair.

Hiroto frowned. "Tt"

The woman I'm guessing was their coach turned to me. "You don't mind do you ?"

I smiled. "Not really, just tell me what to do."

She turned to the field. "I would like to see how good you are in a game."

I looked at her then smiled. "Okay when do you want the test to be?"

She turned to me with a smirk. "Now."

{Little Time Skip}

Hiroto's team got in position while i faced them waiting for the whistle to signal the start of the test.

Fweet!

With that I kicked the ball and got past a blue haired girl. As I ran a silver haired boy and a red head with a tulip on his head went to tackle me.

I grinned as I jumped in the air and landed softly only to jump up and spin with everything around me going black, I flipped back words. "Galaxy Break!" As I said that I hit the ball and stars around it exploded and the ball went past the goal keepers head before he could react.

As I landed I smiled and turned to there coach. "How was that?"

She looked suprised for a moment then blew the whistle. "Thats the end of the test, (y/n) has proven that she can be useful."

I smiled and turned to the rest of the team. "My name's (l/n) (y/n),Its good to be on the team."

Everyone smiled and started to introduce themselves.