Chapter 2

I looked around the mansion looking at all the paintings and vases until the maid stopped at a door.

She turned to me and faked a smile. "Mr. Seijirou should be in his office." With that she left me standing in front of the door.

I sighed but knocked on the door, there was a small answer telling me to come in. I opened the door to see Mr. Seijirou's.

He smiled. "Ah (Y/n) what brings you here and all the way from America?"

I smiled. "Well you see-"

He interrupted me. "Please sit down and I'll tell one of the maids to get us some tea."

I sat down and went back to what i was saying. "Well you see my parents were in a car accident on there way from one of there trips and the only relative I have is my Aunt (A/n) but she's going to be gone for a couple months, she did tell me though that I should come and talk to you."

Mr. Seijirou chuckled. "Yes I remember getting a call from (A/n) asking if you could stay here until she gets back."

"That sounds like her."

Mr. Seijirou stood up. "Come I'll call one of the maids so they can show you to your room that you will be staying in."

My eyes widened. "You mean your letting me stay." I jumped up and gave him a hug. "Oh thank you so much!"

{Time skip}

Smiled and jumped on the bed to my new room. "Its so big!"

The maid went to shut the door. "I'll let you get ready, dinner will be done in a hour."

When the door shut I got up and started  unpacking, Putting clothes in drawers and hanging some up."

As i finished unpacking, I was called for dinner. I closed my door and headed down stairs to the dining room.

Mr. Seijirou was already there with the boy from earlier. I sighed and walked to the table, instead of sitting by one of them I just sat in the middle.

The boy game me a confused look. "Who are you?"

"Her names (y/n), she'll be staying with us until Her Aunt (A/n) gets back."

The boy looked at Mr. Seijirou before sighing and leaving the table.

I watched him leave before turning to Mr. Seijirou. "Who is that, if you don't mind me asking."

Mr. Seijirou looked at me for a moment before laughing.

I started to panic. "I'm sorry did i say something stupid?"

He calmed down. "No you didn't say anything wrong, im just amused that you don't recognize him."

I looked confused. "What do you mean, am i suppose to know him?"

Mr. Seijirou chuckled. "I would hope so you did come over here everyday just to play with him."

I thought for a moment, my eyes widened. "Wait, you mean that was...Hiroto?!"

Mr. Seijirou smiled "Yes."

"NANI?!"