Chapter 6

I yawned as I slowly opened my eyes only to be licked in the face. "what he stop!" I pushed the fluffy thing off my gentle and sat up. "what's the big idea?" As I looked down I saw Stitch looking up at me with his big puppy eyes.

Woof~

I smiled remembering  yesterday going to the fair, hanging out with Hiroto, and getting Stitch. I reached out grabbing Stitch and giving him a hug. "Good morning Stitch how was your first night here?"

He replied with a woof.

I giggled. "well how about we go get something for breakfast?"

As I got another woof from Stitch, I opened my door and started heading down stairs with Stitch in my arms. As I reached the kitchen I put Stitch on the ground and went in the kitchen with him following right behind me. "Lets see what do I want? Pancakes? Yes I want some Pancakes."

"Miss (l/n) what are you doing in here?"

I jumped in surprise and spun around to look at one of the maids. "I was looking for something to eat."

She smiled. "well why didn't you say so? What would you like?"

I smiled. "Pancakes."

Her smile turned into a small frowned. "I'm sorry Miss. (l/n) but we don't have the ingredients to make pancakes."

My eyes widened. "Nani?! How do you not have ingredients to make pancakes?!"

"We just don't I'm sorry but would you like me to make you something else?"

I sighed. "No I'll be fine thanks anyway..."

With that I turned on my heel and walked out of the kitchen Stitch right behind me. "What kind of place doesn't have the ingredients to make pancakes! No I'm not having this come on stitch we're going to go get some pancakes!"

"Your going out like that..?"

I turned around to see Hiroto. "Yeah what's wrong with how I look?"

He sighed. "You're in your pjs.."

I looked down at my plain t-shirt and fluffy pants. "Oh, Thats what you ment...i'll be right back."

Walking past him I headed to my room to got ready for the day. After 15 minutes I came back down to see Hiroto petting Stitch will Stitch would try to lick his hand.

I smiled and called Stitch over. "Come one Stitch."

Stitch looked passed Hiroto then ran over to me.

I smiled petting his head. "Good boy. Come one lets get going."

"So where are you two going?"

"First me and Stitch are going to go get some pancakes and then we're going to get a collar and leash for Stitch." I grinned. "What to come along?"

He shrugged. "Sure I guess."

I took his hand. "Well then lets go."

{Time skip}

I sighed as I looked at all the different collars and leashes, nothing catching my interest. "Maybe we should try a different store Stitch."

"How about this one?"

I turned around to see Hiroto holding a very expensive collar and leash.

My eyes widened. "I can't buy that it looks to expensive."

Hiroto rolled his eyes. "Trust me I can pay for it."

I looked at it. " it is pretty.."

Hiroto smiled. "Then I'll buy it."

Before I could argue with him he was already at the the cash register paying for the collar and leash.

After paying he came back over to me handing me the collar and leash. "There."

I frowned. "You didn't have to pay for that.."

He sighed. "A thank you would be nice.."

I sighed but smiled. "Thanks Hiroto." I bent down and put the new collar and leash on Stitch. I smiled. "Well don't you look handsome."

Stitch looked up at me and gave me a dog smile and gave a small woof.

{Somewhere else.}

"See I told boss."

A boy with black hair walked out of the alley shadows to see the couple with the dog.

The dark haired male chuckled. "Well who would have thought Hiroto would leave us for some team and girl."

"So what should we do?"

The dark haired smirked evily. "Why don't we welcome Hiroto's little friend."