Prologue

I yawned as I wake up and stretched, everything was quite and still.

"They must still be gone on there trip." I sighed but got out of bed and got ready for the day.

After getting dressed i headed to the kichen to fix myself some cereal and headed into the living room to watch Saturday morning cartoons.

"Let's see whats on." I flipped different channels until I got to the Disney channel.

After about an hour or two i started to doze off until there was a knock at the door making me jump.

I sighed and walked to the door. " Who could that be?" I opened the door to see one of the towns police officers. "Can I help you?"

He faked a smile while fiddling with his hat. "Are you (y/n) (l/n)?"

I looked at him with a questionable look. "Yes..? If you want to talk to my parents there not here, they won't be back until later today."

He sighed. "No ive came here to tell you..." He looked away for a moment. "Your parents where in a car crash on there way here."

My breath caught in the back of my throat. "W-What..? Are they okay, what hospital are they in?!"

"No, Im sorry to tell you this (y/n) but..your parents died in the crash."

My eyes widened with horror. "N-No you must be mistaken."

There was a hint of sadness in his eyes. "I'm sorry, I wish it was a mistake...but since its not do you have any family members that I can take you to?"

I tried calming myself down and holding the tears in. "I have relatives in Japan."

He looked surprised. "Oh, well would you like me to contacted them?"

I shook my head. "No...I can contact them."

He put his hat on. "Well I'll take my leave, again I'm sorry for your loss."

As he left I shut the door and the tears started to poor.

{Time Skip}

After I finally calmed down, I went to get my phone and called my Aunt but it went to voice mail.

Shreeeeen!!

I slowly opened my eyes to look out the window of airplane to see the Japan airport.

I smiled. "Its good to be back."