50, 51, 52, and 53

50. Notes and Kisses by jules_

Copyright © 2013 Julianne
NOTES AND KISSES
by JULIANNE

They say love moves in mysterious ways. Like it would show up to the moment you least expects it. I believe in that, actually. And if you're going to ask why, I'll tell you my story...

51. The Seaside Café by RelentlessDreamer
Emma Jacobs is like any other Californian girl who is only trying to survive high school. She's happy with her group of friends, her brother and his wife, Caroline, and her secret talent. Emma can sing, and every Friday, she does just that. However, Emma is too shy to sing in front of anybody that may recognize her from school, so she drives to the next town over and performs every Friday at The Seaside Café. Emma is happy with her double life until there's a bump in the road and her two lives begin to overlap just because of one boy who just so happens to work at the café. How will Emma keep her secret when the whole thing depends on Jace Parker, the school loner. And how can she keep the secrets of her demented past in the past if he is determined to pry into her history? Surely, all of her problems come back to The Seaside Café.

52. You'll Always Be Mine [The Cellar sequel] by natashapreston
After escaping from police custody, Clover tries to piece his life back together. Determined to return to home and be reunited with his family, he has to first elude the country wide man hunt. Will he be able to resist his old ways in order to remain undetected?
After hearing that Colin has escaped, Summer and Becca prepare themselves for the inevitable; Clover is coming back for them. Will the police and their families be enough to protect them?
Clover's coming back and he's determined to prove to the girls; 'You'll always be mine'.

53. Silence [Book I] by natashapreston
*This book is published and free to download on all e-readers*

For ten years, Oakley Farrell has been silent. At the age of five she simply stopped talking, and no one seems to know why.
Refusing to communicate beyond a few physical actions, Oakley remains in her own little world. Bullied at school, she has just one friend, Cole Benson. Cole stands by her, refusing to believe that she's not perfect the way she is. Over the years they develop their own version of a normal friendship, and it isn't long before they start to feel something more for each other.
Oakley's mum is determined to find out what's wrong with her daughter, but is it something she really wants to know?

(This book is amazing and so is it's sequel- Broken Silence)