Awesome books on wattpad

This is a list of books on Wattpad that I find are amazing!

I will update when I find another great book on here. They are in random order, no favs. I also want to make this clear--- I own nothing, just making a list of great books on here so more people can appreciate them.

1. The Popularity Project...... By MelTheBookAddict......

Andrea Parker has always been Briarwood High's biggest loser. Being an awkward and socially challenged teenage girl, she lives in a wooden house with an awkward little family. Her father owns a garbage collecting company, which is the reason why Andrea drives garbage trucks of different colors to school each day.Everything changes when Andrea meets Briarwood High's most popular, hot, star quarter-back, Tristan Archer, who helps her turn from "sick woman of Briarwood" to one of the high school's most popular party girls, throwing legendary parties every night. Being Tristan's new girlfriend, Andrea enjoys the new lifestyle for a few months. But after that, the whole world turns around and Andrea starts making a mess of everything. People are sent to jail. Houses are burning. Tristan's parents die. Everything else totally unimaginable happens, and it's all because of Andrea. The worst part is that Briarwood's has turned completely upside-down. It is now being ruled by two good-looking evil demons, Glimmer Keys and Francis Garcia. And this is what's happening in Andrea Parker's life right now. So what happens next? Find out in The Popularity Project.

2. Project Popularity........By IAmSoPopular.....

Luke Archer and Summer Merrick have always been the It-Couple at Roseville High. When Luke breaks up with Summer at the beginning of senior year, Summer reveals that she has been cheating on Luke with Paul Walden, Luke's best friend. Angry and betrayed, Luke decides to get revenge, and he enlists the help of Jamie Vandeviere, a girl who has always been invisible to the popular crowd. Their goal is to transform Jamie into the most popular girl at school and take down Summer's position as Queen Bee. However, being popular turns out to be a lot more difficult than what Jamie had in mind. What exactly has she gotten herself into?

3. Shadows......... By tali0217......

Grace has these visions that keep replaying in her head. Her mother and father have died and now she lives with her aunt and uncle. Her little sister is, well just about perfect in one world. Now a man in another world wants her. He wants to take over multiple dimensions. Can she save herself and others before something bad happens, or will it be too late.

(This book is hard to find, so find it by searching her username)

4.in love with a monster (Niall Horan)....By shedrianadegrate.....

Demi Lovato is a small town girl who chooses to move down to Texas. On her first week, plenty of weird things start happening to her. She descover's she has weird mystical powers, a guy becomes obsessed and tries to kill her, and a group of guys who pays her plenty of attention turns out to be hybrids who needs her help to save the world.

She soon finds out her entire life was a lie, and nothing around her could be trusted. The only person she could count on is herself, but soon herself turns out not to be enough.

5. Like Rapunzel, but Not Really..... By amarawrrr.......

Living a life out of a fairytale story is really not as it is cut out to be. I mean, Cinderella had to clean up a whole mansion by herself every day. Belle had to put up with a housemate who needed a shaver as much as he needed anger management classes. And don't even let me get started with Snow White and her stepmom's drama. Really, Rapunzel of the 21st century? I would rather be a tree. At least I would be contributing oxygen to the world