21, 22, and 23

21. Southern Belle by Springgirl101

Belle Wilkes is miserable living in her small town in the south. Unlike her family and friends, she actually wants to make something out of her self, and she isn't content with what her family considers 'normal life' after graduation. When an acceptance letter from Stanford University arrives, Belle leaves her town behind and flies to California to further her education. Sadly, Belle soon realizes that life at Stanford isn't as easy as she thought it would be. Two guys from completely different worlds make their way into her heart, her roommate treats her like trash, and on top of that, she chooses the class taught by the hardest teacher at school. Will Belle give up and go home, or will she actually fight for what she wants? Read on to find out!

~Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Nelson Mandela~

22. Nothing Left to Lose by Kirsty Moseley

Annabelle Spencer's life is every girl's dream. She has wonderful parents, great friends, and of course the perfect boyfriend, Jack Roberts. That all changes on her sixteenth birthday when her life comes crashing down around her. Her dream night turns into a nightmare when Jack is murdered right in front of her, and she's kidnapped by his murderer, Carter Thomas, a big time drug and arms dealer.

After ten months of being with Carter, she's found, but the experience has totally changed her. She's no longer the happy-go-lucky girl that everyone used to know and love; she's now cold, hard and suffers from night terrors. It appears that Carter broke not only her body, but her spirit too. A shadow of her former self, her slogan for life is now: 'If you don't care about anything, then you have nothing to lose'.

Carter is currently serving time for the murder of Jack, a conviction that Anna helped secure. But his retrial is coming up because some key evidence appears to have been tampered with. Unbeknown to Anna, death threats are being received by her father, the Senator. It appears that Carter is still interested in Anna and will stop at nothing to get her back.

Ashton Taylor is brought in to protect her. He's a newly qualified SWAT agent, a bright spark, the agency's new golden boy. He is assigned undercover, posing as her boyfriend. His job is to help her through college and keep her safe until the end of the trial in eight months' time.

.....this book is no longer on Wattpad but is easily to purchase online and is worth the 12 dollars, it makes you laugh and cry and smile......

23. the death seer by booksbyhc

High school is hard enough without hearing what everyone really thinks of you.

Sixteen-year-old Hope Murdoch is a mind reader. She doesn't hear voices-she thinks other people's thoughts. Sorting through the thought-swarm every day is exhausting, distracting, confusing ... it sucks. She's worked hard to control her gift. She hardly ever zones out in the middle of a conversation anymore. And she almost never answers questions no one has asked yet. But the kids who grew up with her can't see that she's practically normal now. They still think she's a freak.

So when Hope hears about Lance Hampton, the new kid in school, she's immediately intrigued-and not just because all the other girls think he's sooo hot. He's fresh meat: her chance for a real friend.

And Lance is definitely different from the other kids at school. No denying that. When Hope meets his eyes, everything goes dark. She hears footsteps. Labored breathing. And a gasp of pain before someone falls to the ground. This isn't just some weird daydream. Lance can see how people die. Inside his head, Hope just witnessed a vision of murder ... her own.

Lance insists nothing they do will change Hope's future, but she's determined. She seeks him out and helps him develop his gift. Something grows between them, and Lance becomes so much more than the friend Hope longed for. He promises to do whatever it takes to keep her safe.

But how do they solve a murder mystery that hasn't happened yet? The killer could be anyone. Anywhere. Sure Hope can read minds and Lance can see death ... but they still can't see in the dark.

Read the sequel to this book: The Near Deaths