95 0 0

18. Red For Rebellious by glitterANDgold

Compared to the beautiful, outgoing Melody, Sutton Bran has always lived in her older sister's shadow as the shy, innocent girl. Even so, she happens to catch the attention of mysterious bad boy Colton Jones. He steals her first kiss one night at a party and sends her home thinking that her life is finally starting to fall into place... that is, until she arrives at her house to find that Melody has been killed in a drunk driving accident. Unable to deal with her grief, Sutton's life spirals out of control. But one guy thinks he has what it takes to show her there's still so much to live for. All she has to do is be a little rebellious.

19. Frankly My Dear, All's Fair in Love and War by demonicblackcat

Cassie, 18, never kissed, never drank, never smoked, practically never did anything remotely adventurous, was planning to leave high school unscathed. But when her heart got broken by the school's King, Desmond, she was determined to have a change of plans.

Armed with new looks, new persona, and an army of professional liars and tricksters, she was going all out to bring down the high and mighty Mr. Heartless.

It's going to be a very nasty war between them.

-------

Desmond Arrington, 18, cold, calculating, and callous, all he ever did was getting himself into a new adventure after another. And then he laid his eyes on shy and innocent Cassie and got intrigued. He didn't want to ruin her innocence, though, and left her heartbroken.

But not for long.

Soon, she came back with a hotter body, a sharper tongue, and more backbone. Again, his fire rekindled, and now he was out for pursuit. What he didn't know, was that she might crush his heart, his position, and his throne in the name of revenge

Because Frankly my dear, all's fair in love and war.

(This book isn't completed yet.)

20. I'm Not a Fish! I'm a Mermaid! by lalamusicisme

Ever is your normal everyday mermaid! Yeah right! She wishes, she's a princess with a an overprotective father, and 7 siblings. One day when her father wants her to marry, she decides to run away on land to the human world.

The human world is fun, but it soon becomes dangerous when your father wants you home, because he doesnt want you to follow in his other daughter's footsteps, and he has a bounty on you, in which a lot of people are after for the 4.5 Million dollars that your return is worth.

Follow Ever on her adventure, with her friends and her love interest Ace.

*Not Edited sorry*