34

The Bad Boy Saved Me by InMyOwnWorld123

We was at the mall ten mintues later. We had went into a few stores and Cole went to the food court. He told us to call him if we needed him.

As we walked out a store laughing. I dropped one of my bags. When I stopped to pick it up. A man about my brother age got to it before I did. "Thank you.'

"No problem. Tell your brother I said hey." he said witha smirk on his face. I recongnized his voice, and i pulled Emma away from him in a rush.

I pulled out my phone out my back pocket and called Cole.

"Hello." he said lazily you could tell he had food.

"Cole, he is back."

****************

If somebody ask me was I ok with leaving I would tell them yes, but on the inside everyday it gets closer to the day I leave it feel like I'm falling deeper in a hole I can't get out of. I just wish I had a normal family and life. I learned when I was younger that life will put stuff in your way. Normal teenage girls have boy problems, worrying about how they look, and what others think of them. I'm the compelte oppsite. I could really careless about how I look at lomg as I dont look like a whore, I could careless what others think, and I don't really have boy problems because when it come to it I put the boy in his place when he cross the line.

***********************

Skylar is a girl with a past that keeps her from having a normal life. She is not a normal teenage girl. Her past came back now she has to look out for her little sister Jammie with her older brother Cole. Then her best friend got involved, and she just other person they have to look out for. Then a bad boy becomes apart of her life (Hunter James). When he finds out about it what is he go do about it?

Only one way to find out. Read

(Good book, twists, mysteries, romance. It's amazing and it has a sequel. Sequel's name is I'LL NEVER FORGET.)