Chapter 1

" What screws us up most in life is the pictures in our head of how it is supposed to be"

I waited for my bags as I watched the walkway go round and round. After a while I became dizzy and stopped staring at it so much. My bags finally arrived and I grabbed them both and hurried out of the airport excited to meet everybody. I fetched a taxi and told the chaffeur my adress, the old man flashed me a smile and drove.

The ride from the airport to my home took longer than I remebered it but the chaffeur finally stopped and I payed him. I stood outside the old building where I used to live in and I sighed. Two years. It been two years since I visisted England, since I left for America. To be honest I'm quiet nervous to be home. I'm nervous to meet Harry. And, no we didn't last. The distnace relationship was too...hard. We broke up at the phone, I was yelling, he was yelling, but after a few hours on the phone we finally calmed down and agreed to be friends. Of course the first couple of months was really hard for me, I don't really know how Harry felt but I don't hope he felt the same way as I. Empty.

I took a deep and heavy breath before I entered the apartment. I wanted to take the elevator but just as two years ago it was broken so I had to take my two heavy bags and walk up the stairs. When I finally got upto the third floor, where I lived, I was breathless. I turned around and faced the old wooden door with a golden plate where it read 'Mr.Styles'. A small smile appeared on my face when I thought of all the moments we had shared. But then a single tear fell and hit my jeans forming a small darker circle. Then I realised that the saddest thing in this world is loving someone who used to love you. And that's how I felt, I still love him, even though I shouldn't. I still love him.

I quickly dried my cheek with the back of my right hand and took a deep breath. I put the keys in the keyhole. The door opened and I went in. It was just as I remebered it. A warm nice feeling spread through my body, finally home. I haven't realised how much I've missed this place until now. I threw off my shoes in the hall and sat heavily down on the sofa. Suddenly my phone started ringing and I glanced quickly at the screen. It was Liam. I smiled and brought the phone to my ear.

" But hello Payno" I greeted in the phone.

" Hi, love! How are you and where are you?" Liam greeted back.

" I'm just fine and I'm home" I sheered happily.

" Yeah, I thought so, look out your window" Liam said.

" Why?" I asked suspicious.

" Just do it stupid" Liam laughed so I got up and walked over to the window.

When I came to the window I saw a big sign that read ' Welcome home Faith'. Zayn, Liam, Niall and Louis were holding it, but no Harry or Adison. I tried to ignore it and I opened the window.

" Thank you guys!" I shouted and smiled at them.

" Faith go and change clothes, we have another surprise for you!" Louis shouted back with his goofy smile on his face.

"  Sure! I'll be down there in five!"

I quickly changed my clothes and practically ran down the stairs. I saw the lads and I ran towards them and jumped into their arms.

" I've missed you guys" I mumbled into the hug.

" And we've missed you" Zayn responded.

" So we're we going?" I asked.

" We know you don't like surprises, so we're going to this delicious Italian resturant" Niall exclaimed.

" Oh good! I'm starving"

During the car ride the boys asked me about everything, but all I could think of was that neither Adison or Harry had welcomed me, which kind of hurt. But I tried to push those thoughts away. After fifteen minutes we arrived to this cute little resturant and we got a table in the corner of the resturant which pleased me. I decided to get a pasta carbonara. 

We had a great time until I saw to familiar faces enter the resturant. Harry and Adison. They went towards our table.

" Oh my god! Hi Faith, I didn't know you were back" Adison exclaimed and gave me a hug. Harry flashed me a quick smile and I smiled back. 

" So, how are you then?" I asked, all of them stared at me with wide eyes except from Harry and Adison who looked like they were ashamed over something. 

" What?" I asked confused. 

" Umm...Faith, me and Adison are...dating and I actually kind of cheating on you with Adison" Harry said scratching his neck. My anger started to build up inside me and I bursted into tears.

" How could you?!" I screamed, everyone at the resturant stopped eating and talking and all eyes was turned to our table.

" Faith, love, please keep it down" Harry whispered stiffly.

" Don't call me love and don't tell me what to do!" I yelled at him not caring that everyone was staring at me.

" Faith, I'm sorry, but we broke up later didn't we?" Harry's voice started to get louder.

" Yeah, but you still cheated you know! And Adison screw you!" I yelled, she looked schocked but she didn't say anything. 

" Can't you just be happy for us?" Harry growled.

" I'm sorry I just can't" I started " And by the way I hope both of you'll realise how much you hurt me one day" I said through gritted teeth and tears as left the resturant. 

I had been walking for about 40 minutes and my feet were hurting. The tears hadn't stopped running down my face for 40 minutes. I can't believe. I can't believe he cheated on me, I can't believe my best friend hurt me like that. But I guess things aren't like you expect it to be. Do I deserve this? Wasn't I good enough? He hurt me. But the truth is that everyone is going to hurt you, you just have to figure out who's worth the pain. And I kind of think that Harry is that person who's worth it, but Adison is not. I've always known that she was fake, but I didn't think she would go this far. 

Suddenly a car stopped beside me and Liam stepped out. 

" Are you okay?" he asked with a sad smile on his face.

" Yeah" I said. But the truth is that I acted like it didn't bother me, but inside it was killing me.

__________

So this is my first chapter of my sequel to "My new neighbour". I hope you'll like this story, I''ve got some good ideas I think!

Plese Vote, Read, Comment!

Love you guys!

Stay Beautiful<3