Chapter 11 Mr. Monk and Tattoos

"Why don't you have a tattoo on your right wrist?" Monk asked. Jack regarded Monk with bewilderment. I'm sure Jack was trying to figure out what that question had to do with the investigation."I guess  I never got around to it," Lance said.

  "Don't you think it's time you did?"

  "Are you a partaker of this henious crime?" Jack asked. Who say henious anymore? Lance glared at him. " I know what's going on here. You look at me, you see a young man with no job. And I killed him for money."

   "It's happened before," Jack said apolegetically. "There are tattoo parlors all over SC," Monk said. "You could get it done today." Jack gave Monk a hard look. Monk ignored it; he was too busy giving Lance a hard look of his own. "Two years ago I was a personal trainer in Cleveland. Women threw themselves at me." Lance said and I could see why.

   Monk took a pen out of his pocket. "Use this." "For what?" Lance said.

    "To draw barbed wire on your wrist until you can get into a tattoo parlor. You'll thank me later." "Are you crazy?" Lance said, surprised. "I'm not the one with mismatched wrists," "What else did you see?" Jack said, as if Monk hadn't spoken at all. He shook his head.

    "Is anything missing?" Jack asked. "A tattoo on his right wrist," Monk said "Am I the only one who can see it?" "Jewelry, people, important documents?" Jack carefully elaborated. "I haven't looked." Lance replied. "Would you mind taking a look-see now?" Jack waved over an officer. "Go through the crime scene with Mr. Vaughan, okay?" Lance got up and led the officer to the crime scene. Jack turned to Monk. "What do you think?"

      "He's dangerously unbalanced," Monk said."You think he's violent?" Jack said. "I think he's got a tattoo on one wrist and not on the other one," Monk said with a voice dripping with fear. "A man who is capable of that kind of insanity is capable of anything."

A/N: Hey guys, this chapter was a soul taker. Please leave a review and favorite. I'll see you guys later.