Chapter 8

I had successfully herded the guys downstairs and into a taxi before we realised that two people would have to double up on a seat. This made Michael immediately pull me into his lap, not that it bothered me. I mean he was the one that I was the most comfortable with. However, I could have sworn that I saw Luke scowling at him from the front seat.

Shaking it off when I heard the driver ask for an address, I thought for a minute.

"House of Fraser, Oxford Street please." I replied before pulling my phone from my purse and scrolling through a few notifications on my lock screen.

One was from Nareesha saying that she has a reservation for us for eight o'clock. I checked the time and nodded lightly to myself as it was only half three. Continuing through my phone, I froze as I felt a slight movement on my back. Peeking out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Michael focussing intently on my hair. It made me smile just slightly as I felt the feeling of someone actually looking at me and being somewhat enamored. A feeling fluttered into my stomach, but I ignored it and went back to looking at my phone.

When the taxi stopped, the five of us got out after I paid and I led the group into the large black and glass double doors. Smiling as I pushed them open and walked through the middle, the smell of new Italian leather in the shoe department immediately hit me and I smiled. I stopped myself before I ran off to look at them all to turn around and look at the four boys behind me who had looks on their faces that showed they were obviously out of place.

"Shoes or suits first?" I asked as they looked between each other.

"Suits." Michael piped up after a minute.

Just nodding, I turned and walked down the wide white tile path way through the middle of the store. Turning a corner I walked through some suits before stopping at a counter in the middle of the section. Ringing the bell a small Italian man that I had come to know quite well since I moved to London came out.

"Barbie, how nice to see you!" He smiled as he came around the counter and gave me a hug as I leant down slightly.

"And who are these handsome young men?" He questioned while turning to look at the four boys.

Laughing softly I turned while speaking.

"It's nice to see you too Giovanni. And these are the people who my roommate got to fill her place in the apartment since she went home for break."

"Well yes Bella, but what are their names?" he asked in his true Italian bluntness as he looked up at me.

Smiling at his nickname that he always called me when I came in, I introduced all four of them.

After the formalities I turned to my side and saw a Ralph Lauren suit.

"So what are you looking for? Another party dress?" Giovanni asked as I could hear the smile in his voice. "This girl right here owns more dresses and gowns than any person I've ever met in my life. And that includes the celebrities that have come to me." He informed the boys with a light laugh.