Chapter 3

Girl's POV

Flipping through some dresses and pulling a few out to look at them, I suddenly heard my phone ringing. Pulling it from my pocket and subconsciously answering it, I heard Molly's voice on the opposite end of the phone.

"God, what's the emergency girl?" she immediately asked without a greeting, not that it bothered me. It was quite standard.

"It's the four guys that just showed up in the apartment. Why the hell didn't you tell me?!" I asked quickly before mouthing to the store clerk to put the two dresses I was holding up at the front desk.

"Well I had to pay for my rent somehow while I was gone. I wasn't going to just put that tab on you. Anyways they paid already for the entire six weeks, so you're stuck with them."

I could tell that she was shrugging when she spoke.

My eyes popped wide open as I stopped dead and dropped my hand down to my side.

"You let them what?!" I exclaimed loudly while gaining the attention of almost the entire shop.

"You heard me. Now before you start yelling at me, I have to go and I'm sure you're around someone. Bye!"

"Mols! Hey! Don't you..."

Call ended.

I sighed before pocketing my phone again and taking the tops, sweater, and jeans that I had pulled up to the till.

After thanking the cashier and taking the large paper bag by the handles, I stacked it on my right arm where numerous others hung and went to maneuver my body through the door. It was quite the task seeing as I had easily seven bags of multiple sizes in total.

I finally completed the task and decided to hit one last shop before I went home. Looking at the shop windows for something interesting as I walked past, I made a mental note of what shops I had been in today.

'Jack Wills, Topshop, Aldo, Harrods, Oscar de la Renta, Kate Spade, and Tiffany's.'

Nodding when I had thought of them all I spotted a large pink striped awning.

"A girl can never have too much underwear..." I said to myself as I walked into Victoria's Secret.

Searching through the newly released winter collection of ice blues, cream, maribu, and crystals, I picked out a few things then went to the yoga section to pick out some of the brightly coloured push up tops and shorts.

After asking the cashier to hold all my bags at the front desk, I tried everything on and paid for it. While taking my final bag and scooping up the rest, I noticed a familiar looking figure walk past the front window. Quickly shuffling to the front and getting out the door I raised my eyebrows as it was who I thought it was... But what was his name?

"Hey!"

That got his attention.

He turned slightly at my voice before turning completely once he noticed me and walked over to where I was.

"Did you take a cab here?" I asked as I could tell there was somewhat of an uncomfortable feeling between us.

"No, I walked." He replied as he shook his head.

I looked at him slightly shocked as the street we were standing on was nearly three miles from my apartment.

"You walked?" I asked just to make sure I heard correctly.

He nodded again as I walked to the curb and hailed an oncoming taxi.

"Well come on back. You've got to be freezing. Especially in those Vans of yours."

I pointed to his shoes and tried to smile as kindly as I could.

'I can't crush on him again. I left once after him and I'm not going to do it again.' My subconscious thought.

"Thank you..." He paused for a moment as I realised he never learned my name.

"Barbie. My name is Barbie." I replied as I held a hand out for him to shake.

"Thank you Barbie."

I caught him looking at me for a moment before offering to help me with my bags and put them in the trunk as I got into one side of the back seat and he got in on the other.

Telling the driver my address, I took out my phone and texted Molly.

What's the tallest ones name?

It surprised me how fast I got a response.

They're all tall. Wot does he look like?

Dirty blonde, blue eyes, lip piercing.

Wait, lip piercing? I snuck a glance over at the boy and noticed that he did have a small black stud just below his lower lip. I'm not one for piercings on a guy but it looked really hot on him.

Luke

Thanks

Putting my phone away again, I noticed how much awkwardness there was between us. Deciding to stay quiet, I ran my fingers through my hair and pulled all over to the shoulder opposite from Luke. Little did I remember that I still had a lock of my brunette hair underneath all this platinum...