•|Miss + Con|•

The day of the school festival had arrived, and you weren't even allowed to watch your class's performance.

"Take a video for me." A river of tears streamed down your face.

"Good luck!" Uraraka gave you a hug.

"We'll come see the show later, ribbit!" Tsuyu informed you.

"You'll do fine~" Mina waved it off. "I have faith in you."

"Oi, good luck!" Kirishima was busy carrying something. "The whole class is gonna be there later!"

"Okay." You nodded with a smile.

"Well, we have to get back to work." Mina chimed in.

"Oi." You heard a familiar, low growl.

"Katsuki!" You squirmed. "I'm so nervous."

"Why?" He raised an eyebrow. "It's just a damn beauty contest. I think you'll win."

"You think I'm beautiful?" You asked.

The sudden question threw Bakugou off guard. He brought an arm to his face to cover his blush. "I-I just think you'll win, idiot!"

"Thanks!" You couldn't help but smile. "Good luck with your performance."

"Yeah." He nodded as he watched you leave. "We'll knock 'em dead."

"I don't think that's what we're going for, Bakubro." Kirishima laughed.

"I don't care!" The ash blonde walked towards the drum set. "That's what I told her so that's what we're doing!"

The changing room for Miss Con was on the otherside of school grounds so you had to walk quite the distance by yourself.

You stared at the preparation done by the other students in awe. Everything was really well done.

"Onee-san!"

You frantically searched for the girl. Once you spotted her, you allowed for her to run to you.

"Eri's here!" You lifted her up and spun her around.

"Huh? Onee-san's not dancing?" She stared at your outfit.

"No." You set her down and crouched down so that you were eye level with her. "But I'm going to be in the beauty pageant so watch me closely, okay?"

"Beauty pageant?" Her eyes lit up. "Onee-san, good luck!"

"Thanks a bunch Eri!" You laughed. "I've gotta get ready so I'll see you later, okay?" You held up a hand for her to high-five.

"Yeah!" She slapped your hand with enthusiasm.

"Togata-senpai, please take care of my little sister." You bowed.

"Y-Yeah!" He frantically replied confused as to why you were referring to her that way.

"Get going already." Eraser Head instructed. He and Togata acted as her a babysitters.

After departing from Eri, you successfully arrived at the changing room for Miss Con.

You took a deep breath and waited a moment before opening the door.

A shoe was flying in your direction and you had to duck.

"What the fuck?" You muttered to yourself.

"(Name)!" A familiar first-year face made its appearance.

"Kendo!" You were glad to see her. "Did they sign you up for this too?"

"Yeah." She sighed.

You laughed out of sympathy. "So, what are you doing for the talent round?"