•|Hero + Killer|•

On the way to the hotel, Mirko gave you the rundown of being a hero and the responsibilities that come with it. She also told you about some of the laws that heroes have to follow and gave examples of how easily some may be broken.

You brought a small notebook and were able to jot down all of the important details.

Once the two of you arrived at the hotel, you headed to your shared room and changed into your hero costumes.

As the two of you walked toward one of the city's hero agencies, Mirko informed you of her schedule, and you were expected to accompany her.

1) Wake up at 6:00am and eat something light.

2) Begin the day by sprinting at least two miles. She had already laid out the course. You weren't sure that you could sprint for two miles, but you could definitely run it in a reasonable amount of time.

3) Come back and workout the arms, abs, back, and chest.

4) Shower.

5) Eat a nutritious and filling meal.

6) Check in at the hero agency.

7) Patrol from noon to eight p.m.

8) Head back to the hotel.

9) Eat dinner.

10) Sleep by midnight.

"You only get six hours of sleep each night?" You asked nervously.

"The least I get is six." She laughed at your timid question and patted your head. "Don't worry, I try to sleep earlier."

As the two of you arrived at the hero agency in Hosu, Mirko's expression changed.

'Ah... That's right.' You realized something important. 'She doesn't like people who rely on others' abilities, so of course she would look down on the agency asking for her help."

"(Name)?" Someone called out to you.

You turned to face the voice and were met with a familiar full-body suit of protection.

Mirko allowed you time to chat and walked straight into one of the offices.

"Iida?!" You were surprised and happy at the same time. "You didn't tell me you were coming to Hosu!"

"Well, I'm here." The male stated in the most serious tone you've ever heard. "Although, I've just been patrolling the city."

On the train, you had seen a brief segment about Iida's brother, Ingenium, being injured in Hosu. That was probably the real reason why he was here.

"I'm here to patrol too!" You smiled.

"Charis, come here." Mirko called out.

"Yes!" You responded and waved to the blue-haired boy. "See you around then, Iida—er, Tenya."

"We are glad to have the both of you join our numbers!" The pro hero Manual greeted. "It's been very difficult with the injuries and deaths of several heroes."

"I usually operate on my own." Mirko spoke up, not bothering to exchange a greeting. "I'm not fond of the whole 'team' idea."

"Well, whatever you do here in Hosu will be overlooked by our agency since we've invited you." Manual was no longer smiling. "We will handle the paperwork, and as long as you report back to us, there will be freedom for you to act independently as you have been."

"Glad we understand each other." Mirko nodded. "We'll head out, then."

"Ah! Thank you for coming." Manual smiled nervously. "Our agency really appreciates it."