•|Hero + Names|•

The few days of rest were over and you were ready to return and see your classmates.

You grabbed an umbrella and set out for school.

The weather was gloomy and rainy, not something you were expecting.

"Hey onee-san!" An elementary school girl came running up to you, she was soaking wet.

"Did you forget your umbrella?" You asked, squatting down to meet her at eye level. You tilted your umbrella so that it would cover her also.

"You were on TV right?" The girl admired you with wide eyes, disregarding your question.

"That's right." You smiled widely. "Did you watch me?"

"Yeah!" She was so cute as she fist pumped the air. "I want to become a hero too, now!"

"I see." You patted her head and handed her your umbrella. "Then you better stay in school! Also, don't forget your umbrella next time. Heroes can't protect people if they catch colds."

"Okay!" She excitedly ran away.

"Good thing my bag is waterproof." You sighed, and began sprinting toward the school.

"(Name)?" You recognized the female voice as you were changing out your shoes.

"Midnight!" You were glad to see her. "Do you have anything I can wear?" You asked. "I lent a girl my umbrella and my hero costume is hard to put on, especially because I'm all wet."

The pro hero's eye lit up and you knew she was scheming. "Of course I do!"

"Ah, never mind." You rustled through your locker. "I have my gym clothes in here." You were referring to the signature blue suit.

"I see." Midnight released an obvious sigh. "That's too bad."

"You were going to put me in something weird, huh?" You blushed at the thought, tying your hair into a quick updo.

"I was going to put you in something youthful!" She corrected. "But I'll let Eraser Head know you're going to be late so change quickly and dry your hair before you come down with something."

"Okayyyy~"

~*~*~

As you approached the classroom, you heard Eraser Head say, "Code Names" and bursted through the door, eyes sparkling.

"Code names?!" You were excited.

"You're late, (Name)!" Iida stood up and did some awkward hand gestures. "Also, why are you in your gym uniform?"

"There was an incident, but she informed me ahead of time." The pro hero dismissed Iida's concern as he stared at you. "Go sit down."

"Okayyy~" You made your way to your seat with a hop in your step.

"Ahem." Eraser Head regained everyone's attention. "As I was saying, today you will be coming up with your hero names. This is in relation to the internships that I mentioned the other day."

'Did he mention something like that?' You tried to think back.

"The drafts for the second and third years are based on their abilities to help pro heroes. So for first years like you, they will be more interested in your future potential." Your homeroom teacher kept explaining some complicated issues about cancelled offers if they're not interested anymore, and you kind of zoned out for this part.

"Here are the totals for those with offers." Eraser Head pressed a button on a remote and the results were shown on the chalkboard via projector. "All eyes were on these two this year." He informed, pointing to Bakugou and Todoroki's 4 digit numbers.