•|Jealousy + Friend|•

The proctor of the exam came to greet everyone and explain the rules of the first part.

He informed everyone that it would be an individual battle and that only the first 100 students would pass onto the next round. Out of 1,540 examinees, the chances weren't good.

As the proctor described some political issues concerning heroes and society, you noticed a tall male making his way towards you.

"(Name)!" He harshly whispered.

"Oh, Inasa!" You scooted closer to him, ignoring the pair of red eyes following you.

As you chatted with your friend, Bakugou tried to ignore his jealousy building up.

"Hey, are you and (Name) good?" Kirishima whispered. "She hasn't talked to you all day."

"That's none of your damn business." Bakugou shook off the question with a low growl.

"But you like her, don't you? There's no way you would just sit back and quietly watch that." Kaminari had interrupted by pointing to you as you laughed at a something Inasa said. "He's totally into her." The redhead quickly elbowed Kaminari's side at his insensitive remark.

"She can do whatever the hell she wants." Bakugou averted his eyes to the proctor. "Not like we're dating or some shit."

"What?" Kirishima was taken aback. As Bakugou's close friend, he knew about the feelings the blonde had for you, and this new attitude was giving him mixed vibes.

You tried to shift Inasa's attention onto the proctor. As he announced the rules and how to work the first round, and the two of you listened carefully. He explained that each examinee has three targets and six balls. A student passes when they've ousted two others.

"I'll see you again after we pass this round." You waved bye to Inasa before walking to the other U.A. Students. It was safer for you to surround yourself with allies than someone from another school. Inasa was upset that you didn't want to stay with him but understood why.

When all of you had gathered, Midoriya suggested that everyone stay together as a group, but there were a few who decided to leave on their own.

You stared as Bakugou left and Kirishima followed him, it was tempting to follow him but you decided to accompany Todoroki instead.

"(Name)?" Todoroki was confused.

"I won't get in your way this time." You informed him. "I just don't think that any of us should be alone today."

"Okay." He nodded, accepting your assistance.

As Todoroki and you walked further from the group and into a factory-like area, tremors could be felt from the ground.

"Someone's quirk..." Todoroki muttered.

"Oho!" You heard a voice from behind you.

"Todoroki!" You turned around and were met with a few ninja-looking people.

He had instinctively frozen a few people to the ground.

"It's ten against one." The red ninja had informed. "You're at a disadvantage."

"They say that like we don't know." You sighed, releasing golden threads from your finger tips. They slid down your body, within your suit, and through the ground. "Ten is a big number!"

"Thanks for saving me the trouble of finding you." The boy next to you defended against their attacks as you stood your ground. The threads attached themselves to each of the other students, locking them in place.