Ch.17

Kagurama's POV

Kagurama's POV.

Hunger long forgotten, I walked off towards the Academy with the Uchiha by my side. I was livid. How dare she? How dare that ugly fan girl say those things?! She didn't know how cruel the Shinobi world could be. I really wouldn't be surprise to hear of her early death.

"Hey..." Sasuke trailed off. I raised my left brow and turned towards him. "What Sakura said-"

"Is just useless garbage! She said I pick fights with everyone, so she's lucky I didn't teach her a lesson!" I said cutting off the Uchiha. Realizing this, I turned to him. "What was it that you were saying?" I asked. His cheeks tinted a slight pink, and he looked away with a scowl.

"Hn!" I shrugged my shoulders, and walked into the academy.

_________

"Where is our Sensei?!" The annoying voice that repeated that exact sentence for the 10th time complained. I clenched my arms, as they were crossed over my chest, and held myself back from socking the Namikaze in the face.

I was already irritated that our Sensei was late, and Naruto's constant complaining was only adding fuel to the flame.

"Even Iruka-Sensei ditched us! Argh!" Now Naruto was pulling at his blonde locks, but in my opinion, he wasn't pulling hard enough.

"Naruto." Sasuke calmly called with a blank face. Naruto turned to his friend with a grin slowly forming on his face. It instantly fell when Sasuke's blank face transformed into a murderous glare. "Shut. Up." He growled.

"Aww you're so mean!" He pouted, and then his attention turned to me. "Hey Kagura! For a minute, I almost forgot you were one our team! Why are you always so quiet?" He questioned. My infamous scowl appeared, and my already narrowed eyes narrowed even more.

"My name is Kagurama." I said with my teeth clenched.

"But that's so hard to say! I'm gonna just call ya Kagura! Believe it!"

"Oh I believe it alright. I believe that I'm going to do the Uchiha and myself a favor, and murder you." I said ready to wrap my arms around Naruto's neck.

"Calm down Kagura. I wonder what crawled up your ass and died." Naruto carelessly stated and that's all it took for me to lunge forward, trying to make do on my promise. I now sat on Naruto's stomach, squeezing his neck in an attempt to suffocate him.

"S-Sasuke, h-help me-!" Naruto choked out towards the bystander. Sasuke merely smirked and turned away as if he didn't hear him.

"Kagurama is not so hard to say! Why must you refuse to call me by my name?! Why?!" I demanded and began shaking Naruto while choking him. His face started to turn blue, and his hands clawed at my arms.

"My first impression of you guys..." a dull voice trailed off. I released my grip on Naruto who began gasping for air, and turned around to the person who spoke. My eyes slightly widened at the familiar figure. It was the same Jounin who saved me and Iruka-Sensei when I was 7. And yes, I still remember because it was one of the many times I almost died. "You're all a bunch of idiots. Meet me on the roof." I glanced at the now frowning Sasuke who looked just as annoyed as I was.