Ch.12

Kagurama's Pov

Kagurama's Pov.

I glared at the nurse who was changing my I.V. It was the same nurse who yelled at me the minute Iruka-Sensei brought me here. She said something like I should have came to the hospital sooner, I was irresponsible, blah blah blah. Iruka-Sensei was outside waiting until he was allowed in. Suddenly remembering something, and the fact that my voice has returned, I opened my mouth.

"Hey, why are you treating me?" I asked the nurse, eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"Hm?" She questioned.

"Don't you hate me like everyone else? How can you stand to heal me like this?" I demanded. The nurse stared at me for a while before answering.

"My job comes first. Besides when no one wanted to treat you, your Sensei threatened everyone. He also stated he would bring the Hokage-Sama here if we didn't treat you. I volunteered because I personally have nothing against you." The nurse said. Once she finished changing my I.V. drip, she told Iruka-Sensei he could come in, and left.

"Kagurama! Why didn't you go to the hospital when you first realized you were sick? Or better yet, why didn't you get anyone to help you?!" Iruka-Sensei scolded. I almost dreaded this moment.

"Why the hell would I go to the hospital for something that wasn't life threatening? I may have felt like I was dying but that doesn't mean I actually was? Besides who was I supposed to ask for help? The neighbors who hate me? My nonexistent family? You?" I sneered with an annoyed expression.

"Yes me! I thought I made it clear that you could always ask me for help Kagurama. I am your Homeroom teacher for a reason." He said in a calmer voice.

"Whatever." I muttered while looking away. I could hear Iruka-Sensei let out a sigh, and the door opened. Hearing him shut it, I bit my lip in frustration. Irk-Sensei is only nice to me because of the fact he's my Homeroom teacher anyways so I shouldn't care that he's not going to stay longer.

_________

I almost melted from the smell of the food in front of myself. As long as I ate slowly, I would be fine. At least that's what the nurse said. Picking up the spoon, I began eating the rice at a slow pace, moaning at the delicious taste. Releasing another contempt sigh, the door slammed opened. I jumped up, clearly startled and spit out the food that was in my mouth.

"What the hell?!" I shouted turning to the door. My annoyed expression turned to one of distaste seeing who it was. "Ugh it's you... why are you here?" I asked.

"My dad made me come. What a drag I don't even want to be here." The Nara brat said while entering the room.

"Dad?" I asked, narrowing my brows. Behind the Nara brat was an older man who looked like him.

"Hello Kagurama-San. I hope you're feeling well." What the actual hell? Why are these two visiting me?! I don't exactly recall being a friend of Shikamaru.

"Of course I am. After all I have been here for nearly a whole day. Actually, I think I'm about ready to leave." I replied.

"Huh?" Shikamaru questioned with a look of confusion. I gave them both a smirk, ripped out the I.V. in my arm, and jumped out of the open window. No way am I staying in a room with Shikamaru and his dad. Besides, I've only met his dad once when he helped me buy groceries. Because no one wanted to sell to me, he bought them himself and gave the bags to me.

Now that I think about it, that was strange. I almost completely forgot about that. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to head home. I needed to focus on my last and most ultimate prank. It is going to be so amusing that I could almost laugh. I have decided to have Naruto Namikaze help me with this one, before going of on my own way as a Genin. After all, he's an enemy who wants to become Hokage as well.

Arriving at home, I made sure I had all the paint buckets, and gave a smirk of satisfaction. Since that's done, I don't need to worry about it. My stomach growled instantly making me regret leaving the hospital.

"Damn you Shikamaru! If you didn't arrive I'd still be enjoying my food!" I groaned, rubbing my stomach. Oh well. I can survive a couple more hours without eating. I turned my attention to the Nidaime's Katana the laid on my bed. My eyes gleamed in excitement as I grabbed the blade. "Okay, since it's a little heavy, I need to train in increasing my physical strength. Meaning, I need to buy those weights you wear as clothes." I gave myself a nod of satisfaction, and did my sexy jutsu. If the Katana shop owner fell for this, the weights shop owner will do the same.

_________

I gave myself an evil grin, staring at the weights in my hands. Unlike the ones that you add chakra too, these ones are impossible to remove unless you can successfully move as if it wasn't there. It will fall off itself once you're ready to move on to heavier weights. Meaning, no matter how tired I become, I couldn't take these off. They were in the shape
of ankle brackets and wrist bracelets. They were small, meaning it wouldn't be uncomfortable to sleep in.

Releasing a deep breath, I clasped the bracelets on myself. Instantly I fell to the ground from the added weight. Damn, I should have gotten lighter weights. No use complaining. I forced myself up, and began walking around the whole entire apartment in order to get used to the weights. Hitting the hour mark, I collapse onto my bed, drifting off to sleep.