Character Information

Name: Kagurama. Few people call her Kagura, but she doesn't like it.

Age: currently 5.

Appearance: Half dark brown hair, and half white. The white half a lot more spiky than the straight brown half. Her eyebrows are mismatch as well. A brown brow on her right side where the brown hair is, and a white brow on the right where her spiky white hair laid. Same with her eyelashes. She has red colored narrowed eyes. Wears a navy blue tank top and dull green pants. Her black sandals stop just before her knees. She has on a white sash tied around her waist.

Personality: as a child, she was rude and distant

Personality: as a child, she was rude and distant. Cold and snobbish to hide her pain. When she realizes there was no point in acting the way she did, she began to open up, and tried to be more kind to people.

Background: her dying father sacrificed her to the Fourth Hokage to seal the Kyuubi into. Seeing the Seal the Fourth was about to use, he told the Fourth that he would use up what chakra was left to seal the beast inside his child, and before the Fourth Hokage could object he began 'Genryū Kyūfujin Jutsu' and proceeded to seal the Kyuubi into Kagurama. Now the Fourth and his wife still lived while Kagurama had no one.