Ch.6

Kagurama's Pov

Kagurama's Pov.

Now that I no longer went to the academy, I had all the time in the world to train. I was pretty excited to learn my nature affinity, and made sure to pack enough chakra papers in my backpack. I also packed a water bottle and a cup ramen. Hey, there's no law saying you couldn't eat dry noodles. My attention was grabbed once my door was knocked on. Hesitantly walking towards it, I looked through the small peephole. I groaned in irritation, and swung the door open.

"What do you want you stupid dog?!" I growled at the small pug.

"Why don't you calm down. I'm here as a messenger." The dog said.

"Messenger?! You know, I just about had it with you coming here all the time! Why don't you get your summoner here to relay this "important" message? Last I saw him was more than a year ago." I said with an annoyed expression while crossing my arms.

"You weren't told?" The masked pug asked. I couldn't tell if he was surprised or not with his dull, boring voice.

"Weren't told what?" I asked.

"Fox retired from Anbu. Well actually he's been retired for about 2 years. He finally turned in his mask after the whole incident with the Uchiha brat. He's no longer in charge of you." The dog explained. Ohh, that makes so much more sense. Of course he wouldn't be assigned to me still because I'd know his identity, and that's something that isn't supposed to be known.

"So no more Anbu watching me? That's just perfect. Now I won't have to degrade myself by useless apologies all the time." I exclaimed with a smirk. "What's this message that is so important?" I said turning my attention back to the pug.

"The Hokage wants to see you later today at 5:00." Kin, the dogs code name, said. 

"What for? Hey-!" I shouted when Kin poofed away. That irritating dog-! I stopped myself from getting angry and continued my original plan to go training. I strapped the backpack on my back, and headed to the south forest.

Now that I thought about it, what would the Hokage want to see me for? I've only ever met him at least twice! I've even seen the Sandaime more than that! Whatever. It's probably about my living arrangement or something completely useless and unnecessary.

The minute I arrived at the small clearing I claimed as my own, I sat down in the middle, focusing my chakra on the piece of paper. I smirked seeing it began to slouch from being damp.

"So  I have water affinity? Let's see what will happen if I focus chakra on two papers at the same time." I said to myself grabbing two more papers. Only 2 remained. I pushed chakra out through both hands and watched as the paper in my left hand became damp, and the one in my right become dirt and crumble away. "Water and Earth. How interesting. I wonder what would happen if I combined the two?" I shrugged my shoulders, deciding to worry about that later. I should probably check out books on Suiton Jutsus and Doton Jutsus.