Ch.3

Kagurama's Pov

Kagurama's Pov.

Ever since the incident with the Uchiha brat, I haven't seen Fox. It was strange that he didn't come to reprimand me, but it was no different from before. He only bothered to visit when someone complained about me, to force me to apologize, or if there's something important regarding myself that needs to be brought to my attention.

Today, I begin the academy, and like Fox said, the necessary supplies like a back pack was delivered. There was also a blank notebook, a pencil along with a smaller pouch filled with kunais and shuriken. To complete the list, a small travel sized book filled with the basis of Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Genjutsu was there. Ken, the masked pug was the dog who delivered the bag to me. Ken was obviously a code name for said pug.

I strapped the backpack onto my back, and put my sandals with long straps on. My normal outfit didn't change one bit. I still wore a navy blue tank top along with green baggy joggers that was held up by my white sash. It's not like I was trying to impress anyone. Besides these clothes were easy to fight in.

I arrived at the academy sooner than I hoped. For the past month, all I've been doing was sneaking out into the south forest to train, avoiding all people I'd recognize. I was also avoiding the whispers and angry fangirls once they realized I punched their precious Uchiha. Oh well. I don't even care about that anymore.

Going to the classroom, I was the last person to enroll. I first had no real desire to join the academy, but Fox kept sayings that I must know how to defend myself in battle. He also said that instead of lazing around, and living off of allowance from the Hokage, I should become a Kunoichi, and be useful to the village. Definitely not harsh.

"Ah you must be the new student." A voice said, startling me from my thoughts. I turned around to be met with the face of a Chuunin with a scar across his nose. He also had long spiky hair in a high ponytail.

"Yes, that is an accurate observation." I said in a dull voice. My red eyes narrowing while I crossed my arms. He seemed slightly surprised at my attitude, but brushed it off.

"Okay then, let's introduce you to your classmates." He said opening the classroom door. As expected, it was loud, and people were in their own groups talking to each other. In the back of the classroom, there was the Uchiha brat, with his best friend, Naruto Namikaze, the Hokage's son. Another brat. Surrounding them was their fan girls, in which I only recognized the Yamanaka Heiress. Off to the left center was the Hyuuga Heiress, in front of her the Inazuka Heir. Behind both of them was the Nara heir and Akimichi heir. In the front of the classroom was the youngest of Aburame main family, by himself.

"Settle down!" The Chuunin shouted halting all conversation. Clearing his throat, he continued. "I would like you all to meet the new student." He said gesturing towards me. It took moments before the noise exceeded the level it was earlier.

"Her?!"

"I was hoping someone cute like Sasuke-kun, not the monster child!"

"Her eyes are so scary! I don't want her in my class!"

"I heard she'll kill you if you mess with her!" 

"She better stay away from my Naruto-sama if she knows what's best for her!"

"Quiet down!" The teacher said, seemingly fed up with the class. Once again he gestured for me to speak. I gave him a raised brow, not really knowing what to say. "Your name, age, and hopes for the future. Things like that." As pointless as it seemed, I nodded.

"My name is Kagurama. If you aren't going to refer me as such, do not speak to me at all. I am 5 years of age like most of you, and my dreams for the future..." I trailed off. I wanted to be respected and acknowledge. Who has the most respect in the village? "...my goal for the future is to be the next Hokage." I said before even realizing it.

"No way someone like you will be Hokage!"

"Yeah! The Hokage stops demons! Not become them!"

"You're just a loser!"

"I thought I said quiet!" The teacher shouted once more. He turned to me with an apologetic smile. "My name is Iruka Umino. If you'd like, I could have the class stand up and give introductions."

"There is no need for that. I know the names of most of the children here, and those that I don't know are unnecessary. Now, where will I be seated?" I questioned already getting backlash from my comment. It seems everything I say will have most of the class against it.

"You can sit in any open seat." Iruka-Sensei said. I nodded and chose an empty section of the classroom right in front. I was two benches away from the Aburame child. With that, my first dreadful day at the academy began.

_________

I now just realized something. I. Absolutely. Hate. The. Academy. The classes were unbelievably boring and emotionally draining. Besides, apparently everyone's parents taught them everything, so Iruka-Sensei more like sped through the lesson than actually gave it. It's not my fault I didn't get a single thing he taught. Not my fault at all.

The minute lunch came, I bolted out of the classroom, leaving a confused class. That was until they realized a good majority of them had planned to pick on me, so they ran right out after. As of right now however, I was sitting on a high branch in a tree, watching the students looking all around the academy. They seemed to give up not even five minutes later, and turned around to eat lunch. I of course do not possess a lunch. The only edible thing at my house was ramen, and I think that's it actually. Wait no, there's condiments in my fridge.

"I really need to find a way to buy food. Or a restaurant that sells food to me." I complained. Being used to eating once a day, or none at all, I wasn't even hungry. I pulled out the small book in the ninja pouch I strapped to my hip, and began to read. Hopefully this will help me better understand Iruka-Sensei.