Queen's Orders.

The queens snake glanced to the side with a smile as she heard Victoria say the six words she had been waiting so long to hear.

 The girl's snake hissed, flickering its forked tongue in and out. Blair let the reptile slither around her hand, rubbing her finger along its smooth scales.

 Ciel continued to watch the snake and the girl intently as the queen talked. Something about the two was so... In sync.... So... Hypnotizing.. As if they were controlling one another, but neither one having dominate control. Like they shared the same thoughts, the same mind. They were both equal. Both fluent. Both One.

 Blair glanced her violet eyes away from the snake at to Ciel, making him stiffen. "M'Lady." Blair softly said while getting out of her seat and standing up, facing the queen.

 The old women blinked plainly while looking at the younger female. "Yes?" She asked.

 Blair tilted her head. "May I be excused for a second? My butler went to make me some tea and still hasn't returned yet. You don't mind if I go look for him, do you?" She asked, batting her think lashes at the queen.

 Victoria nodded. "But be back soon. There are some things that only you can explain about what's going on." She said, Blair dipping her head down then walking away, glaring at Ciel as she passed him.

 Time seemed to slow as the two gazed into each others souls. Phantomhive's hand tightened around his walking stick as he watched her eyes quickly glow pink, her pupils a thin slits, then fade back to purple. The moment passed and she was now gone, along with her pet.

 Ciel returned his attention towards the queen, immobilized by his thoughts. Could it have been true? Or was it just his imagination? No.. He definitely knew what he saw. And he saw the eyes of a demon.

 Blair wondered down the halls, looking for a butler. She glanced her intense eyes at every corner and every twist. Every hung object and sitting decoration.

 A small smile appeared of her lips as she came across a set a duel swords on the walls of the hallway. She came to a stop and watched them sparkle in the dim light. "My my. Aren't those quite beautiful." She said, her snake hissing afterwards.

 The mistress looked down to her shoulder with a fading smile. "You're right. We didn't come out here to admire weapons." The purpette nodded then turned away, kneeling on the floor.

 "Alexander." She called, her tone filled with seriousness. She lifted her arm and placed a finger on the floor, the snake curling around her arm then onto he floor, balling itself up then poking its head out at Blair.

 The snakes eyes glowed pink as did the girls. "Come to me now. We must get back to the queen." She demanded, only seconds later to feel a slight rush wide blow her long ponytail to the side.

 The snakes pink eyes dimmed to orange while Blair's faded to purple. Her pet slithered back up her arm and around her shoulders, Blair standing up and looking to her side to see Alexander looking down at her.

 The two stayed silent until her black haired butler bowed his head. "My apologies my lady. I seemed to forget your tea." Alexander said with repent.

 Slow Blair lifted her sturdy hand and placed it on her the males shoulder. Alexander lifted his head with slightly raised eyebrows and wide eyes. His master softly smiled and shut her eyes, giving an innocent look. "No worries, and no need for the apology. I don't mind." Coatmore grinned then took her hand eyes, opening her eyes back up.

 "Come, Alexander. The queen is waiting."

 "So you understand the importance of this operation now, do you not?" Queen Victoria said to Trancy and Phantomhive. Both the nobles nodded then turned their heads over their shoulders as the door behind them creaked open.

 "Klok"

 Blair's heels echoed as she stepped forward with her butler trailing behind her. The female reached Ciel and Alois and stood between them, bowing down as her butler did too. "My apologies if it took so long for me to come back." Blair said then lifted her head back up.

 Victoria smiled. "It's  alright, love. Now its time for you to explain what you three will be doing together." She said, Blair nodding then stepping up the few stairs and facing the earls.

 "Ciel Phantomhive. Alois Trancy. You are all aware of the disappearances that have been taking place all over England, I assume. We three have been called together by the queen to solve this case, for it might be to tricky for one person to solve themselves. Of course, our heads of the house are notorious for crime solving and other tactics in the underworld of England. With us working together, her majesty hopes we can finish this problem quickly."

 Blair finished then stepped down. "But." She said in a cold tone.

 Ciel and Alois raised their eyebrows as the purplette stuttered.

 "I am in charge of this operation. Every move you act. Every step you take. I will see it, no matter how slick you think you are." Her icy glare somehow stuck fear into the two. "Move without an order, and you're punished. I'm not known as the queens snake for my kindness and hospitality."

 Blair grinned devilishly. "Us Coatmore's are known for being brutal and snakelike. Watching our prey's every move quietly until we find the right time to strike, and when we do, its quick and deadly." She said then flashed her smile sweetly, bobbing her head to the side. 

 "Also, you will have two days to pack your things at your houses before you come to my estate to stay your visit. After all, you will be staying at the Coatmore manor for some time while this operation is taking place." Blair chuckled.

 Both Alois and Ciel widened their eyes. To both of them, this was a shock. Ciel glanced at Alois with narrow eyes. Great.. Now he had to stay in the same place with both Trancy and this new girl.. Already things looked dim.. 

 Blair took both of them by the hand with a smirk. "Don't worry. There will be plenty of room for everyone. A room will my provided for both you and your butlers. If you wish to bring all your servants, you may. We'd be happy to have them as guests." Blair said then let them go and walking away, softly glaring at Claude and Sebastian as she passed them.

 "For now I must part. I shall see you soon." Blair said then exited the room, leaving nothing but silence.