Criminally Insane

Ciel pointed his narrowed gaze at the shining tip of rapier, intensely looking at it. No way in hell would she even think about it..

 "Ciiiieeeeeeel~"

 Blair slowly called out while still waiting for an answer, lowering the sword to her side with a smirk.

 The cool sting oh the tip of her sword pressed against the earls throat in a flash. Ciel froze as the image on Blair's face a few inches away from his appeared. Her fading smile was washed away with a glare as the tip of the weapon was forced harder and harder, until the poke drew a drop of his scarlet blood.

 The change of her crazed expression into a serious look was only stranger. Only the insane and mentally unstable could change expression at will. She was officially crazy. The glassy look of regret and rage swirled in her violet eyes.

 "But it doesn't matter what your answer is, does it? In the end, What I say goes, my words are law. And please don't forget that." With a deep breath, Blair draw away her sword, but in the process purposely slightly scratching Ciel's neck with the blade. Nothing major. Just a sick little lesson for "carelessly" acting.

 Ciel quickly covered the scratch with his palm as Blair let out a chuckle and rested the sword on her shoulder again. His teeth grit as he watching that stupid innocent smile creep onto her fake kind expression. After a few insults thrown at her mentally and a glare of hatred, Phantomhive opened his mouth to speak as she patted his head like he were a dog.

 "Now now, no need to yell. But next time if you act like a naive child, don't do so in front of me." Ciel glared at her as she ruffled his hair like a kid. Would she ever let him speak before he got is words out..

 "I'm not naive. I have a responsibility and orders to follow." He spat as Blair gave a troubled smile and put a hand on her hip. "Jesus Christ, you're so uptight.." Blair grinned as she watched his rad grow red with rage.

 "Just because you're the head of the Phantomhive household, doesn't mean you have to be so angry and demanding. You're a kid! Loosen up and have fun for once." The purplette took hold of Ciel's cheek with her thumb and index finger then sighed, her smile not fading. "I can't believe I'm about to say this, but look at Trancy. He does his work and still has time to be a kid. So smile!"

 Ciel watched her smile remain as she watched his features grow in anger. "Lhet goh!" He demanded in a loud mumble. She shook her head then let go of Ciel's cheek, leaving a red bruise from holding so tight.

 Phantomhive rubbed his burning cheek with eyebrow knitted together . "I cannot smile." He simply stated in his monotone voice. Blair rolled her eyes at the ridiculous comment. "Everybody's capable of smiling.. You just have to find the reason why to smile.." She hushed through her silent lips then started down the hallway at a fast pace.

 Ciel blinked as he heard her quiet outtake then crossed his arms in a pout and started to follow her.

 "Did you hear that?"

 Blair whispered as she and Ciel hid behind a corner. He shook his head in silence, his expression dull. "I'm sure Sebastian and the other servants already got rid of the pests outside.. The only problem is the rats inside now." He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms again. Blair looked back at him with obliviously wide eyes.

 "Servants?" She mumbled. So that was how he saw his maids and butlers, huh... Blair always thought of "servants" like family and friends. Maybe that was idiotic for a someone like her to believe in..

 "You put a lot of trust into him.. Don't you?" Blair asked in a blink. There was no response from Ciel for a long moment. "And what about you and Alexander? You seem to have a close bond to him for someone who's going to take your soul." He opened his eyes to see Blair laughing. "He can't steal what I don't have~" She playfully chirped then turned the corner, her blood soaked sword getting throw down the hallway at a top speed.

 The shrill of a sharp yell then a thud filled the halls another time.

 Ciel narrowed his eyes as he watched Blair claim her eighth victim. By now, she had killed any and all intruders she passed. But it wasn't like the first person she had killed. Now she made their deaths clean and quick, being careful as she could not to disturb Ciel too much. He blinked, noticing how even though he was stuck with her, she tried to be as kind as she could. Why though..

 "Hey."

 Blair glanced towards Ciel and broke his thought process, his head looking up at her. "Yes?" He asked then looked at the scarlet liquid that dripped from her blade. It made him tense. How she could ever so carelessly kill someone without hesitation. It must have been a gift. "Come on. I still hear shouts from the outside." Blair turned then started to walk again.

 Ciel sighed in annoyance as he spotted the speckles of blood on her face. "Can't you at least keep your face clean.." He grumbled then passed the hallway which Blair's last kill took place. His gaze turned to the dead body laying in the pool of red, his mouth wide open and arms spread out. Quickly with an uneasy stomach, he hurried to follow.

 Blair continued to walk while looking at her black fingernail, seeming to play with them. Her ears twitched at the annoying sound that's been bothering her since she left her room. It was kind of like a pulsing sound.A deep and low pulsing sound that made her feel like she was in some type of horror book as she walked through her dark hallways. But of course, whenever she brought it up, Ciel labeled her had crazy since he couldn't hear it. "I still hear that damn-"

 She instantly stopped in her tracks as a strange silence came over her. A silence that grew with each breath she took in and let out. Her eyes widened at this new feeling, something she hadn't felt in a long time washing over her again. Ciel stopped by the girl with a raised eyebrow. What was she doing? "Blair?" He sighed as her glance turned to the window.

 Blair watched the blue moonlight flow in, hearing nothing but silence and the lost echo of Ciel repeatedly calling for her.

 "Blair!" Ciel shook the girl by the shoulders, her body will motionless. He grit his teeth at her dead yet terrified look. "Damn.."

 The demon's body stiffened as the dark presence flowed around her. The silence of death shot through the air, Blair choking on nothingness. Her hand reached up to Ciel's wrist, grabbing him and stepped forward, her steps slowed by time. The deep pulses in her mind grew louder and louder as Ciel and yanked as the girl ran through the halls at a dangerously high rate for a human.

 Ciel tried to free his wrist as he ran, afraid if he took a misstep he would be dragged behind. "STOP!" He demanded, only to feel Blair's grip tighten. Her pin straight hair twirled around as she looked back at him, terror clearly inflicted deep within her mind. "No!" She yelled and her eye color brightened and glowed. Her shout echoed as every window they passed shattered, glass flying towards the two. Ciel looked outside, a black cloud seeming to follow them on the other side of the bursting windows.

 "If I stop we'll die!"