Sin

Blair heavily breathed while dragging Ciel by the hand as she ran. Faster and faster she went, stepping to the beat of her own speeding heart. From behind she ignored the demands and shouts her guest violently threw at her. As if there were time to even answer back..

 By now she could sense the dark aura pulling ahead of them, her eyes catching sight of the essence further ahead. For a second she frozen completely. Her stiff legs made her stumble forward to the point of almost tripping. For her own safety, she used everything she had to keep running. But to where? She had already lost.. As if she could be faster then her own creator.

 But she could always try.

 Blair instantly stopped as the glass in front of her burst. The glass pieces flew at her, which she deflected with her light sword a second later.

 Ciel came to an abrupt stop. All the wind in his lungs escaped through his lips as Blair's hand was placed on his chest, allowing him to go no further. The black mist poured into the home wildly through the broken window that lied before the two. The darkness whirled in a circle until each ounce of it was inside.

 Coatmore's insides shook uncontrollably at the sight, yet she refused to show any trace of fear in her protective glowing eyes. 'No.. I will not be defeated..' Her mind wrapped around those words spoken long ago. 'For I shall never fall to someone like you.' More words echoed inside her head, her teeth gritting as she glared at the mist. "Sin.."

 After the purplette's mutter, the cloud bolted forward and whipped them back. Ciel felt his body violently thrown down the hall, hearing the sharp clatter of Blair's sword and the rolling thuds of her body. He saw nothing but darkness as he laid dazed from the sudden blow. A grunt of pain was followed by laughter and footsteps, the light beginning to enter the boys eyesight.

 Blair gasped for breath while cringed into a ball on the floor. A flat step stopped before her face as the sick chuckle filled the air. "Aww.... Is Baby Blair going to cry again?" A sharp pitched voice taunted in giggles.

 Her purple eyes steadily blinked open as she gazed up at the snickering female who gazed down at her. "Sin..." She growled again in a disgusted tone. The other girl scoffed, stepping on Blair's head with her light grey flat shoe. "Stop called my name! You'll wear it out!" The stranger pressed harder onto Coatmore's hear with her foot, a shriek coming from the girl on the ground. "Stop it!" She cried while lifting a hand and grabbing the others ankle.

 Ciel watched Blair scream as the dark haired girl forced her foot harder and harder onto her skull, but not with enough force to crack it. Her midnight black hair was tied back into two long and thin twin tails, flowing down her back and a little past her knees. Bangs covered the whole left side of her face. Two upside down triangle marks that were stained black were placed under each deep pink glowing eye. It looked like something you would see in a circus... Holding back her hair were two light grey bows lined with black little ruffles. Two hair pins clung onto the small piece of hair on the right side of her head. on her hands were fingerless black gloves that wrapped themselves up halfway to her elbow. They attached themselves around the slender black rod that faded into a deep pink pitchfork at the top. And then a light grey flowing dress that dropped down two to shins wrapped around her body. Its spaghetti straps were black like the ruffles on its top and bottom. Last, a small black scarf around her neck.

 His hand reached into his pocket to grab hold of his firearm.

 "BAM!"

 A bullet flew across the hall and penetrated the ravens skull. Seconds of silence came after. The girl didn't move, she didn't even flinch. "Ciel... You bloody moron.." Blair grunted before Sin grabbed her hair and pulled her up to her height, placing her pitchforks blade against her throat. "Yes, Ciel... We all know bullets can't kill demons." Her sickening child like voice said with no emotion. By now her smile has gone as she glared wide eyed deep into Ciel's soul.

 Blair grit her teeth as the scratched at the girls wrists with all fingers. "I said let me go, dammit!" She voice boomed at the intruded, a sharp hiss after she talked. Sin and Blair glared at each other, one with a grin, the other with bared fangs. "Fine then.. Have it your way.." Sin smirked devilishly then stepped back and trusted her arm forward, throwing Blair at Ciel.

 The two collided then stumbled down the hall ways further more. Black mist swirled around the girls sword then lifted it into the air, send it flying at her after she stopped rolling. Blair laid on her stomach, lifting her head up at Sin from a distance away. Sweat beaded down her face with a concerned look.

 "Heh... So be it.."

 Blair forced a smile then lifted her arm in the air, the rapier going straight through her palm which her faustian mark was placed on. She stiffened while getting to her feet then allowed her sword to fall out of her flesh. As it did, her glove flew off and she gripped its handle with her bleeding hand.

 "I might not be stronger than you, Sin. But I have grown since the last time we talked.." Blair warned, watch Sin step forward with a laugh. "Please.. I know well of you upsides and downfalls... After all, you're what you are today, thanks to me." She snapped back.

 "Oh no... I have tricks up my sleeve that not even you know about.." A hiss back from behind, a cool colored snake slithering past Ciel and to Blair's side. Sin scoffed at the sight. "Oh... What're you gonna do? Tell all of your snakes to eat me alive?! That won't work, ya know!" She chuckled.

 Coatmore grinned devilishly, a black light glowing from her palm as the snakes eyes turned pink. "Oneiro.." Blair whispered in some type of strange accent where the R sounded like a D. In a split second she thrust her sword down, her snake lunging its open mouth at the thin blade. The light grew into a blinding flash, Blair's silhouette standing out in the brightness. Splatters came from the snake as its body was pierced by the blade. But before the droplets of red could hit the floor, they swirled in a circle then elongated into a staff a few feet longer than the girls body. A sharp curved blade formed on the end of the staff that she held diagonally in her marked hand.

 A red smile curled on hers shadows face, chuckles echoing in the air as the light started to me absorbed by the blade.

 Ciel shielded his face from the light with his hand. As total darkness started to grow around him again, he fluttered open his eye to see what had happened.

 His lips separated, eye widened and eyebrow raised.

 There stood the two demons glaring at each other. In Sin's hand, a black and pink pitchfork. And in Blair's, and black handled scythes with a hazed blade that gave off black and pink mist. Even though he couldn't see her face, he could tell she was smiling like mad. With a quick glance he saw that her snake had vanished, and the twin tailed girls face with filled with thrill, yet at the same time fear.

 "Ciel~"

 Blair called while turning her head back slightly. Her eyes were stained with insanity, and grin filled with evil. "If you knows what's best for you, you might want to run and find that butler of yours.." She growled, both the females glaring with a sinister smile at him. The boy narrowed his gaze as he swallowed hard. Steadily he gathered himself to his feet then watched at the two females turned to one another and gripped their weapons sightly.

 Ciel took a step back as he watched. Alright... Time to leave... He turned quickly then ran away, following Blair's indirect orders.

 "Well, Blair... Your little lap dog left..."

 Sin widely grinned, knowing what came next.

 "I'd have you know that I'm not very fond of dogs.."

 Blair smirked back, chuckling lowly.

 Silence.

 That's all there was.

 In a instant the two lunged forward in one step, a massive wave of dark energy pulsing out in a screech. The walls and floor cracked after being hit, and the sound of the two blades clashing only made the tears and rips grow deeper.