Breathless

"Well !%#*@"

That was the first thought that entered Ciel's and Alois's mind when they heard Blair's poisonous tone. Their eyes were locked onto the twisted look in her glare, not being able to look away no matter how much they wanted to.

As papers of drawings and photos fluttered in the air, Alois for some reason thought it'd be an appropriate time to open his mouth and speak. But man, would he regret his decision within 0.3 seconds flat. "B-Blair-" Trancy stuttered, tensing as Blair snapped her neck towards him. "If you didn't want someone to look at i-" The blue eyed boy stopped as the light sound of giggling floated in the room. He swore, the more he gazed into Blair's light purple eyes, the more the room grew darker and colder.

"I-If you didn't-"

BAM!

Ciel jumped in his seat so high he almost tipped the chair over. It took him a moment to realize what caused the shocking bang. He slowly looked towards Alois as he choked, gasping for air. Blair was holding him by the throat and pinning him against the wall. Cracks created a spider web design on the wall as Blair squeezed her claw around his neck tighter.

Yes, claw, not a hand, but claw. For a slender, long nailed claw, that was stained black was in the place of where Blair's delicate human hand should have been. It gripped tighter and tighter around Trancy's neck until his face turned so purple it could have paired with the color of his coat.

A small puddle of red liquid dripped underneath Alois's feet and down the wall behind him. Judging by the wall, it was either the cracking of the concrete that made the deafening sound, or the simultaneous cracking of every bone is Alois's body.

"B-Bl-Bl-a-r"

Alois tried to speak in between his jagged breaths for air. "C-Can-T- B-Br-Eh-"

With a sigh, Blair stepped back from her guest and let him drop to the floor, watching him in disappointment as he inhaled deeply, regaining his pale color.

"Maaaan~ I almost thought I'd actually lose it this time!" The girl playfully spoke then turned around on her heels.

Ciel frantically looked back and forth between Blair, who had the black claws of a demon and glittering red eyes, or Alois, who was sprawled out on the floor, lying in his own blood. His mind was instantly made up when he saw Alois's blood grow darker steadily until it was as black midnight. Strands of shadow rose into the air from the black pool, gently picking the blond up and setting him down in the black chair the darkness had formed for him.

"God damn, you're so bloody loud with all your choking and hacking. If you're going to breath like an animal, at least have from class while you're at it."

Blair slid aside a stack on papers on her desk to make room for her to sit. She propped herself up then crossed her legs and intertwined her fingers, tapping her foot on the air to an upbeat rhythm in her head. The black demonic skin melted off Blair's hands as her eyes faded back to purple. Alois was now breathing regularly. His wounds were patched with black bandages with Ciel assumed were also created from shadow.

After a few minutes of bone chilling silence, Blair spoke as she fiddled with her black book while wires of the shadow handed her pages one by one. "I should start with saying that I'm offended that I would find my two beloved guests raiding my personal space and invading my privacy. But, I'll over look it just this once." She smirked evilly then continued, "Anyways, I must warn you please do not look in, enter through, or travel between places where you are not asked to go. After all, you don't live here and you haven't been here long enough to know your way properly around. This manor can be quite dangerous to people if they're not careful." As a shadow strand handed Blair the last group of photos and parchments or writing, Blair wrapped up her little preaching. "Remember you are guests, and only guests. Nothing more. I should expect you to treat me with just as much respect as I treat you with." A glare was quickly shot towards Alois, who could be heard muttering under his weakened breath.

Blair slammed her book shut and returned it to its proper place, jumping back on her desk after. "Now then. I have been given new information related to the case the Queen has assigned us to. Lately on the sights of the murders there has been found a pentagram painted on the walls and or floors on the crime scene. Of course, the murderer or murderers used the blood of their victims to paint said pentagrams." Blair said while tracing the pentagram in the air with her finger.

"Now, as for the kidnappings, it's shown that now the takings are showing an interest in more children instead of people of all ages. At the sights of the takings the same mark and a letter stating this person has been taken has been found. All of the letters are different obviously, from hand writing and usage of words, depending on the kidnapper the letter is different. Yet, All these sights are connected by this mark. That has me to believe that we are not dealing with a single culprit, but an organization or group. Any idea's of where this organization might take their victims to? Or where the head of this organization might be?"

Silence.

None of the two nobles could answer, mainly because they didn't have enough information to go on. Instead of speaking, they waited for Blair to answer her own question like always. And happily, she did.

"Well then.. My best guess would be a forest of some sort, somewhere secluded where nobody knows what could happen around said area. Like a forest maybe? Or even an abandoned town? I don't have an exact pin point, but I'd like you to keep an eye out for area's such as these, if you can. That's it for now though, when I have more information I'll summon you. Good day to you both."

After her little teaching, Blair hopped down from her desk and skipped to the door, opening it with a hum. Before she stepped out of the room she glanced towards the two with a serious gaze. "Oh. And I wasn't joking when I said this manor can be dangerous to those who aren't used to it. I cannot stress enough how I mean those word. I say this for your own safety. Now then.."

With her grim expression lightening up, Blair playfully stuck her tongue out and left. "Later~"