Blinding Light, Thick Darkness.

Blair glared down at Alois as he scrambled away slightly, looking up at her as he held his bleeding cheek with teary eyes.

 She glanced away coldly and walked to her desk. Her violet eyes glittered down at the kunai as she steadily picked two up then looked out the window.

 Alois breathed heavily, his eyebrows knitting together as he opened his mouth to yell.

 "YOU BITC-"

 He stopped as he saw Blair slightly turn her head and look at him with pink glowing eyes. A knife went flying towards the blonds face in that instant. Quickly a white gloved hand caught the knife, only inches away from Alois's face.

 All three of the children looked at Claude who glanced at Alois then stood up with the blade. "Do pardon me. But I can't have you throwing knifes into my masters face, lady Coatmore." The spider distantly while looking at the female with sharp eyes then pushing  his glasses up against his face.

 Blair grinned devilishly then set the one kunai she held back down.

 "Just because you're supposed to protect your master, Claude, doesn't mean you should interfere with stop a flying dagger for him." The girl snickered. "Especially one that's thrown by me, don't you know? And I do must ask that you keep a leash on that idiot master of yours. Because if he ever says anything like that ever again.. Well..." She turned around the gave a childish smile, bending over and placing her index finger on her cheek.

 "Next time I'll have to punish you both!" She sweetly giggled.

 "My Lady." Alexander snapped in a glare, making her frown. Steadily she straightened her back and stood properly.

 "Dinner will be soon shortly. We should prepare our guest for-"

 "No."

 Blair cut off while looking up obliviously. Alexander raised a brow as to why he was cut off.

 Ciel too wondered, not to mention Sebastian and the Trancy Residence.

 "That won't do at all.." She murmured as if nobody was even in the room. Her eyes glared at the ceiling as her eyebrow twitched.

 Quickly she jabbed her finger in the air and pointed to a slightly tilted book labeled "Alice in wonderland" in gold along the side. "That book is not to be there! I simply wont except it! Alexander! Place that book with on my nightstand as soon as you can!"

 The five looked at her with dull eyes as she beamed proudly, sparkles floating around her.

 "My Lady.." Alexander called, getting his mistress's attention. The lass peered into the orange eyes of her servant with an oblivious gaze. Steadily her hues filled with a type of darkness. A sense of emotionless pain.

She shut her eyes then exhaled deeply. Her marked was held forward in the silence.

 Ciel examined the pentagram with a narrowed eye, his butler coming to stand over his shoulder.

 Alois gathered himself to his feet as Alexander shut the door after the girls prized snake slithered in. The creature took the fallen glove in its mouth and crawled to Blair, swirling up her leg and body, into her arm.

  The male took the glove the snake's mouth then gently placed it back on his mistresses hand, pulling it up and over her contract mark.

 "I'm not hungry.." Blair muttered then opened her eyes. "You can take our guests to dinner, but for now I'll be in the garden." She quickly said then rushed out of the room, the door slamming behind her.

 "Bloody whore.." Alois hissed through his teeth.

 "What a mouth on him, indeed." Sebastian seemed to chuckled in amusement.

 The blue eyed blond turned to the demon in a glare after his outburst.

 "Please. Follow me."

 Blair's servant said with a bow then walked over to the bookshelf, reaching up and grabbing the book he had been ordered to replace.

 "We'll be heading to the garden for dinner now."

 "I said I wasn't hungry.."

 Blair grumbled with her arms crossed, slumped down in her chair.

 She sat at the head of a long table placed in the middle of a rose garden, Alois sitting to her left and Ciel sitting to her right.

 The hissing of snakes filled the bushes, now and then a snake coming up to the Coatmore and slithering around her feet.

 "But M'Lady, it's healthy for a growing lady to eat three meals a day." Alexander smiled while faking a frown.

 "Like a give a damn about that.." She quickly hushed while glaring away. The black haired male turned to his mistress after her comment. "Blair." He growled then took the girl by the shoulders.

 She flinched from the contact then stiffened. Alexander pulled her up so she sat up straight. He then pushed in her chair properly, letting out a sigh after.

 The purplette looked up at him with wide eyes. A servant that talked back, huh? More or less forcefully lay hands on his master. Now wasn't that a rare sight.

 Blair took in a deep breath then looked at the two Earls with a clearly forced smile.

 "DEMONS!"

 She burst out laughing, kicking her legs.

 "What MARVELOUS creatures! Aren't I right?!" She shouted in sarcastic giggles.

 As she continued to laugh her violet eyes flickered to a bright pink then back to purple in a split second. The hissing of the snakes seemed to grow louder and the table slightly trembled.

 Ciel widened his eyes at Blair's hue quickly changed, the table rattling. Sebastian glared at the girl and her eyes one again flashed pink to purple.

 So it was true! Ciel wasn't seeing things! Those eyes.. They truly were the eyes of a demon..

 A black aura seemed to leak from the girl as she laughed insanely, placing her hands on the sides of her face. Alexander stepped away with a worried expression, Alois latching onto Claude's arm.

 The table now shook violently as the snakes circled all of them.

 Blair's fingers started to form black claws, her eyes switched from pink to purple every second.

 "BWHAHAHAHA!!"

 She giggled, fangs appearing through her wide opened mouth. Black scales started to grow on her cheeks and forehead, her arms and neck.

 "DEMONS! DEMONS! THEY'RE ALL DEMONS!"

 Blair uncontrollably laughed as the table rose.

 "Lady Blair, I brought your tea and ca-" Yukino froze as she saw the black aura around her mistress. Her throat closed up as she dropped the plate in fear. Cake splattered on the ground as the tea cup shattered against the floor.

 "L.. Lady Blair?"

 The maid managed to mumble then stepped forward. With another step she dashed forward with a hand reaching out.

 "LADY BLAAAAIR!"

 The bluenette screamed as her fingertips started to glow a white light that pushed away the darkness.

 As the maid pasted Alexander, she touched the forehead of the girl, causing the light to blind everyone.

 Then.

 There was silence.